• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Like I said in another thread, I'm whole heartedly indifferent to JDA.

But dude, what is it with you comic book fucks and having animated avatars that make you appear to be handsome / pretty / sexy? Some broad with big tits and glasses, who did a podcast on Pat, did the same thing. Her avatar makes her come across as possibly pretty in real life, but in reality she's fucking ugly and looks like shit. Fortunately for her, she was blessed with big bosoms.

Come on JDA, we can't all be Benicio Del Toro. Shit, even at his fattest in Fear and Loathing, he had a far more chiseled face than you. Sort it out.

G

But dude, what is it with you comic book fucks and having animated avatars that make you appear to be handsome / pretty / sexy? Some broad with big tits and glasses, who did a podcast on Pat, did the same thing. Her avatar makes her come across as possibly pretty in real life, but in reality she's fucking ugly and looks like shit. Fortunately for her, she was blessed with big bosoms.
Don't get fooled by the avatars, fellas. Here's Kat Rocha, the broad with the big tits who did the anti-Pat podcast.
3911413bce5809789ee2b49aa50211240ee36666 (1).jpg
IMG_1251-768x1024.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
So people can donate to my indy-go-go?

You do seem mad chief, I’m not even talking about you
Yeah, Ratery S. Tonrinson really got me pissed, almost as much steam coming out of my ears as that pot on your stove your boiling your neighbor's dog in. "LOL I wasn't even talking about you" after you quoted and replied to my post. Fuckin dipshit.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Yeah, Ratery S. Tonrinson really got me pissed, almost as much steam coming out of my ears as that pot on your stove your boiling your neighbor's dog in. "LOL I wasn't even talking about you" after you quoted and replied to my post. Fuckin dipshit.

You really are slow, I have been talking about JDA for 10 pages, not you

That was obviously my point, you are mad about me talking down on JDA

for what reason, I don’t know

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
AC13-BA7-D-631-A-4-DCD-B2-D9-EDE196-CA17-FD.jpg

Hilarious

You literally start shit with people, then pretend to be the victim in order to drive people to donate to you Indy-Go-Go’s