• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Hey guys, he’s “basically friends will ALL the regulars”
Isn’t that impressive or what?

158F24BE-FDAB-41CA-82B9-E6798228536D.jpeg

Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Hooligans is probably a minor tourist destination by now. "That's the stool where that fat guy sits and pretends to write."

Someone who is newly familiar with Pat probably just chatted up the bartender and tried to describe the stupid saga, and the bartender couldn't figure out what the fuck he was talking about. Then Pat shows up and the bartender says "hey Pat, looks like you're getting famous", causing bitch tits to freak out and call the police like a faggot.

G

View attachment 24351

Anyone want to validate this story or are you already in prison?
How the fuck does he know that? The Credit card? Local bank to another state? Did he announce it, or are MPD consulting with Rick? Besides he has violated no laws asking to kick his ass. They need to prove that beyond some "friend" of Rick saying he said it. This never happened.

Muffin

Forum Clout
I'd prefer to call it the Lying Pig, but that works.

I was at a bar one night and two guys walked in completely shitfaced, one holding a skateboard that was snapped in half. All that rated was the bartender saying she wouldn't serve them and me and another patron having to herd them back out the door (not being a tomlinson here; it was probably mostly the other guy, a biker, who convinced them to leave). I don't think a guy talking shit about another guy is going to rate a bartender even taking notice of.
I DJ and bounce at a strip club, at least once a week I have a physical altercation with a patron ranging from dragging a dude outside to a full out fist fight and the cops never get called. The only time we ever actually call the cops is when there is a brawl between a bunch of customers that I (the only bouncer on shift and actual badass) have no reason to get involved in. Fatrick is so full of shit.