• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is false flag Tomlinson at it again?

random

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Police did respond to a call at E North Ave(Hooligans) and N Oakland Ave(Niki's House) this afternoon so something may have actually happened. I doubt this leads to anything though if the person just went there and asked about the fat man.

22044104302/13/2022 04:02:08 PME NORTH AV / N OAKLAND AV,MKE1CITIZEN CONTACTAssignment Completed

Or maybe the Pig was being beligerant again and had the police called on him and made up this story knowing someone from here would see the report.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
There might some legal issues with a bar turning over CC info because they laughed about a patron that wasnt even there.

Police did respond to a call at E North Ave(Hooligans) and N Oakland Ave(Niki's House) this afternoon so something may have actually happened. I doubt this leads to anything though if the person just went there and asked about the fat man.

22044104302/13/2022 04:02:08 PME NORTH AV / N OAKLAND AV,MKE1CITIZEN CONTACTAssignment Completed

Or maybe the Pig was being beligerant again and had the police called on him and made up this story knowing someone from here would see the report.
That's not the intersection for Hooligan's. They'd be at E North Ave and N Farwell. N Oakland is a few blocks west of there.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

So he's wasting police time over someone showing up to Hooligans, paying for their drinks, and announcing that they know Pat? What a crybaby.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"Three friends" - Biggest lie right here.
he assumes the people whose name he knows from the bar are his friends. He thinks this will make it seem like the person identified themselves not realizing how popular pat obviously is, (biggest lie in this story) which makes them look stupid, and it'll scare them (if it happened, which it didn't). Besides 1) the cops don't care because 2) no crime was committed (just saying they are stalkers isn't the same as having a restraining order) 3)The bar won't turn over credit card and security cam footage to you (again fatrick believing he is a big deal at Hooligans) 4) he's a fat faggot with bitch tits

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
ladies-and-gentlemen-we-got-this.gif

Hudson

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
There might some legal issues with a bar turning over CC info because they laughed about a patron that wasnt even there.
This exactly.

I hope the bar gave Fatrick the guy's name. If dude can prove it, he should sue Hooligans for everything.

Just by going by Lumpy's (probably fictitious) story, the guy did nothing illegal except maybe being drunk in public.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Didn't happen. Staff wouldn't have cared. Cops wouldn't have cared. Tape wouldn't have been pulled.

This is like when he tried telling Josiah that the cops dusted his scooter for prints when it was "vandalized". He really thought responding police dust for prints themselves and that it happens in situations like that. He has no idea how the real world works because he watches too much TV.
exactly. if they even assigned that to the detective pool it would be buried with the rest of the low priority cases because in nigger havens like where he lives property crime is ubiquitous.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This exactly.

I hope the bar gave Fatrick the guy's name. If dude can prove it, he should sue Hooligans for everything.

Just by going by Lumpy's (probably fictitious) story, the guy did nothing illegal except maybe being drunk in public.
I hope this turns into a lawsuit and they lose the bar and it gets renamed "Rascals" and meatloaf mondays get put back on the menu.