• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I write at bars multiple days a week

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
They tap his shoulder to ask him why he has that gay Fascist sticker on his laptop like a faggot
*tap on Pat’s shoulder, followed by genuine look of confusion your face because you don’t know what you just touched*

“Hey, sorry man, can I use thi…”

*Patrick rudely interrupts*

“Ugh ok ok, you found me. Happy now, child? I am in the middle of a key chapter, please keep it brief. How can I help you?”

“Yeah sorry man, just wanted to know if you’re waiting on somebody? We’re short an extra bar stool”

*Patrick, fatly, has his laptop bag and an Eastbay nerd backpack on an empty barstool*

*agitated* “sure, little one, just let me work in peace, please.”

*guy walking away, annoyed, mutters to himself*

“what a fat fuck and a loser. I hope he has no kids.@

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Just the thought of someone snatching his laptop away from him and then smashing it on the bar counter puts a smile on my face. Let out a little fawkin chuckle when I imagined Pat crying in anger.
That would be hysterical and only cost you like $100 to replace the value of his old piece of shit + punitive damages.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
That’s what’s so funny, he doesn’t realize the point of these tweets were for women to pretend to be upset that they just “can’t go anywhere without being hit on” and he busted in like an idiot. He comes in like gay friend with “OMG I KNOW! Like, ugh! It’s the worst! Honey I didn’t come here for you!” And he was so excited since he read something about bar behavior he made sure to let these ladies know he’s the cool guy that spends multiple nights a week in bars like a sad and pathetic alcoholic. Ooopsie Doodles!

5-CA7048-E-2-BBD-434-B-BA9-F-D0-F171557679.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He has rationalized his alcoholism as a necessary requirement for the job. In order for Patrick to write:

1. He must be buzzed
2. He must be at the bar

The genius content he produces simply cannot be written under any other circumstances. Niki's poor dead dad worked his entire life, only to die early and pay for his son-in-law's "writing conditions".

The federal government gave him money to get drunk, write about space elephants, and then decide to abandon that. For a project called Christmas Carnage. Another round, it's part of my writing process!