• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I write at bars multiple days a week

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I don’t understand why anyone would do this? Sitting at a bar with headphones in and doing work? What are you at the bar for then? If you want to drink every day and not talk to anyone you can do that at home for half the price.
Apparently he wants the vibe of sociality but doesn’t want to participate. Typical Parasite Pat, sucking up what other people build and providing nothing in return.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
this is a new low for the fat man
He doesn’t even realize it’s women doing the old “UGH, I just can’t go ANYWHERE without being hit on! Damn my good looks!” fake complaint for attention. Pig sees it and doesn’t realize they’re taking about reading a book at a bar table and men hitting on them, not pulling up to a busy bar in front of the beer taps and reading a book and getting hit on. Pig goes one step further not reading the situation here and talks about getting bothered typing on a laptop in a noisy bar. If anything people are asking him if anyone is sitting in the chair next to him so they can use it and pull away from pig. Nobody sits at a busy bar with a laptop because any self aware person would know that’s a super douchebag move. Not Pat because he’s retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Apparently he wants the vibe of sociality but doesn’t want to participate. Typical Parasite Pat, sucking up what other people build and providing nothing in return.
Pat might as well bring his model kit and supplies to the bar and complain that he’s being bothered gluing and painting his Death Star model. It’s just as ridiculous as bringing a laptop, cords, mouse and his other bullshit and sitting right up at a busy bar that already doesn’t sit more than 15 people. His zero self awareness amazes me, he doesn’t realize he looks like the biggest douchebag taking up space AND asking the bar to use their bar outlet which is at the most used to charge someone’s dying phone.

Last edited:
G

Pat might as well bring his model kit and supplies to the bar and complain that he’s being bothered gluing and painting his Death Star model. It’s just as ridiculous as bringing a laptop, cords, mouse and his other bullshit and sitting right up at a busy bar that already doesn’t sit more than 15 people. His zero self awareness amazes me, he doesn’t realize he like the biggest douchebag taking up space AND asking the bar to use their bar outlet which is at the most used to charge someone’s dying phone.
He really is a fucking fat faggot piece of shit fat retarded pig