• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I write at bars multiple days a week

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat might as well bring his model kit and supplies to the bar and complain that he’s being bothered gluing and painting his Death Star model. It’s just as ridiculous as bringing a laptop, cords, mouse and his other bullshit and sitting right up at a busy bar that already doesn’t sit more than 15 people. His zero self awareness amazes me, he doesn’t realize he looks like the biggest douchebag taking up space AND asking the bar to use their bar outlet which is at the most used to charge someone’s dying phone.
Wouldnt be a bad idea to ask those busting his balls how they would feel if someone had all this shit on the bar for the afternoon.

E6s0C6DXoAETG8h

9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also note he’s bragging about spending multiple days a week bars at FORTY ONE years old. I don’t think I went out multiple times a week to bars since I was in college / young 20s. No self respecting adult past that age does that. Anyone his age spending multiple nights a week in a bar is a sad and pathetic alcoholic. Nothing cool about drinking almost every day in a bar, nobody likes a barfly.

G

Also note he’s bragging about spending multiple days a week bars at FORTY ONE years old. I don’t think I went out multiple times a week to bars since I was in college / young 20s. Anyone his age spending multiple nights a week in a bar is a sad and pathetic alcoholic. Nothing cool about drinking almost every day in a bar, nobody likes a barfly.
If I was in my forties (and I will be in a few years) I'd be at home trying kinky shit with my wife a couple times a week, not drinking.

Sitting alone trying to look important at a bar tells me that not only is he a fucking loser, but I'm really convinced he can't get/maintain a hardon

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If I was in my forties (and I will be in a few years) I'd be at home trying kinky shit with my wife a couple times a week, not drinking.

Sitting alone trying to look important at a bar tells me that not only is he a fucking loser, but I'm really convinced he can't get/maintain a hardon
He also claims that these bars have college crowds so not only is it sad to be there multiple nights a week, he’s the sad old fuck sitting at the bar taking up space reserved for groups of people hanging out. He doesn’t get a table like a decent person because he can’t understand it looks stupid and he NEEDS to be seen as a very important person because he’s writing on a laptop at a bar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another great example of what a miserable cunt Pat is. Normal people (like the woman smiling close by) see this as a nice thing, celebrating a birthday with friends. Of course Pat doesn’t have friends and nobody has every cared about his birthday so he has to shit on them because nobody likes him. I’m sure he also creeps women out by staring at them while pretending to write on his laptop and stupid mouse. He is the bar creep and they can’t throw him out unless he says / does something to the other guests and since he’s a pussy he sits alone and creeps everyone out in silence.

G

Another great example of what a miserable cunt Pat is. Normal people (like the woman smiling close by) see this as a nice thing, celebrating a birthday with friends. Of course Pat doesn’t have friends and nobody has every cared about his birthday so he has to shit on them because nobody likes him. I’m sure he also creeps women out by staring at them while pretending to write on his laptop and stupid mouse. He is the bar creep and they can’t throw him out unless he says / does something to the other guests and since he’s a pussy he sits alone and creeps everyone out in silence.
Serious question I have about this is why the FUCK didn't the bartender or one of the other patrons come up to him and go "dude if you don't stop taking pictures of those young girls over there I'm going to knock you the fuck out"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine setting up in the middle of a sports bar with a laptop complete with wireless mouse and expecting total peace and nobody to disturb you. Fucking write at home if you want peace, you alcoholic fat fuck.

God is he hateable.
At least fuck off to a table. Not park right in front of the beer taps where people are always approaching.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At least fuck off to a table. Not park right in front of the beer taps where people are always approaching.
That what makes his “complaining” here ridiculous, nobody would bother him if he was sitting alone at a table. He purposely looks for the busiest part of the bar and unloads all his bullshit like an asshole. People see him and move their stools AWAY from him and at the most ask if anyone is sitting in the stools next to him so they can pull it away. You can tell in that hooligans pics they groups on his left and right moved away and in close so they can get away from the jerkoff with the laptop at a bar.