• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I write at bars multiple days a week

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Wouldnt be a bad idea to ask those busting his balls how they would feel if someone had all this shit on the bar for the afternoon.

E6s0C6DXoAETG8h

9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81
Funny how "Left Handed" Pat always keeps his drink in reach of his right hand.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He brings a hat but places it on the bar instead of wearing it. He is useless.
He brings extra bullshit to take up more space for attention. Your gross dirt and sweat filled hat belongs on your head, not a bar top you gross asshole. You know the bartenders roll their eyes when this idiot comes with his all his crap. I bet some even suggest he get a table in hopes he gets the hint but never does.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That what makes his “complaining” here ridiculous, nobody would bother him if he was sitting alone at a table. He purposely looks for the busiest part of the bar and unloads all his bullshit like an asshole. People see him and move their stools AWAY from him and at the most ask if anyone is sitting in the stools next to him so they can pull it away. You can tell in that hooligans pics they groups on his left and right moved away and in close so they can get away from the jerkoff with the laptop at a bar.
Plus he leaves his backpack and crap on the ground so people get to trip over it and step on it. Im sure he shoots them a nasty look every time it happens.

pqru6b57h0yjnjb10r7up8601uxx

G

Plus he leaves his backpack and crap on the ground so people get to trip over it and step on it. Im sure he shoots them a nasty look every time it happens.

pqru6b57h0yjnjb10r7up8601uxx
He must be in a town full of pussies because I can't imagine him doing that for more than one or two nights before some drunk like me trips over his stuff and then kicks it out of the way and says move your shit mother fucker

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If you are bringing a book or a laptop to a bar, you are 100% attention seeking, and 100% nobody likes you.

Reading? Why would you read in a setting notoriously loud, distraction filled, teeming with people seeking a connection or a hook up? Bullshit. You wanna read - stay home or go to a coffee shop.

And what's her face's complaint about "oh my God I can't even read at a bar without men hitting on me" would have more credibility if her profile pic didn't have her tits hanging out.

Those thots got pissed because that tweet called them out, and since it hurt their pride they had to respond and "correct the record". The only thing those bitches are reading in a bar is Twitter.

Pat of course sees women complaining and has to Tomlinson his way into the conversation to make it all about him, and try and get more attention for his writing in the process.

Twitter is full of broken people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also no man is approaching that hag. Everyone in that tweet thread except the person finding books at bar gay should be raped by a pack of Cumias.
These types have NEVER brought a book to a bar, maybe a coffee shop but they didn’t get dressed up, did their hair, makeup, etc to sit ALONE and read at a bar. They just saw a reason to act like they just can’t do ANYTHING without being hit on by men. For example fat Florida pig MM Schill also claims the same thing even she barely leaves the house and is gross fat person. It’s just women looking for attention because they’re starved for attention which is why they’re on twitter in the first place. Only gross hags try to convince everyone they’re always being hit on because deep down they are jealous of the women that actually do get attention from men. Actual attractive women don’t complain about getting attention from good looking / successful men in public because they like it. The hags that hit the wall are jealous their value has gone down and can’t get guys they want anymore. The good ones are taking to the younger / better looking women and these types sit and seethe

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Been trying to think of a line like those
"Hey who sings this? -- Yeah, let's keep it that way."

I feel like someone gay enough to ask him what he's writing would also ask him why he doesn't do it in a booth or somewhere quieter

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He brings extra bullshit to take up more space for attention. Your gross dirt and sweat filled hat belongs on your head, not a bar top you gross asshole. You know the bartenders roll their eyes when this idiot comes with his all his crap. I bet some even suggest he get a table in hopes he gets the hint but never does.
Could it be a health code violation? I think it would be

BudDickman

Forum Clout
By the way, note that Pat is trying to relate to a bunch of women humblebragging about guys hitting on them. I really think once Pat finally realizes that women find him repulsive, he will go trans. Maybe it will happen when Niki divorces him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
By the way, note that Pat is trying to relate to a bunch of women humblebragging about guys hitting on them. I really think once Pat finally realizes that women find him repulsive, he will go trans. Maybe it will happen when Niki divorces him.
That’s what’s so funny, he doesn’t realize the point of these tweets were for women to pretend to be upset that they just “can’t go anywhere without being hit on” and he busted in like an idiot. He comes in like gay friend with “OMG I KNOW! Like, ugh! It’s the worst! Honey I didn’t come here for you!” And he was so excited since he read something about bar behavior he made sure to let these ladies know he’s the cool guy that spends multiple nights a week in bars like a sad and pathetic alcoholic. Ooopsie Doodles!