• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I write at bars multiple days a week

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He has rationalized his alcoholism as a necessary requirement for the job. In order for Patrick to write:

1. He must be buzzed
2. He must be at the bar

The genius content he produces simply cannot be written under any other circumstances. Niki's poor dead dad worked his entire life, only to die early and pay for his son-in-law's "writing conditions".

The federal government gave him money to get drunk, write about space elephants, and then decide to abandon that. For a project called Christmas Carnage. Another round, it's part of my writing process!
To be fair you can't tell he writes only when he is drunk. :image_4159:

G

Do not interrupt the creative while he is creating, child.

View attachment 23278View attachment 23279
Yeah Fat, she's alone at a bar in the middle of the day. She's an alcoholic failure just like you, she recognised you as a kindred spirit. If you weren't such a sperg faggot you could've got head from her in the toilet. That's if she actually did try to talk to you. Your track record with the truth isn't very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Another great example of what a miserable cunt Pat is. Normal people (like the woman smiling close by) see this as a nice thing, celebrating a birthday with friends. Of course Pat doesn’t have friends and nobody has every cared about his birthday so he has to shit on them because nobody likes him. I’m sure he also creeps women out by staring at them while pretending to write on his laptop and stupid mouse. He is the bar creep and they can’t throw him out unless he says / does something to the other guests and since he’s a pussy he sits alone and creeps everyone out in silence.
He also tweeted recently about an "annoying bachelorette party." He clearly has a problem with women enjoying themselves, probably because he's never seen a woman happy to be around him. He's fat.