• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
This could get very juicy.
If BPP was to argue that Rick's sole intention was to commit lawfare and cost quasi money (playing the Pat audio from Josiah, all recent audio) could fatty be compelled to give up his source of funding (SFWA)?
That is a fascinating wrinkle. If Pat's opening himself up to questioning under oath, it could only get worse for him

Forum Clout
1. No one is trying to kill him. His being alive is what brings bored people on all of these forums so much entertainment.

2. Quasi ("John Doe") already has a lien on his property. It's not "going to" happen. It already happened.

3. I'm sure Quasi and his attorneys are grateful for this video clip which can, and most likely will, be used against him in a court of law.

Sosnay: "Whoa whoa whoa Mr. Tomlinson, are you saying that the judgment creditor has been trying to kill you?!"

Pat: "I thoughT I would be heard."

Sosnay: "Oh you've been heard loud and clear. The creditor now owes you $54K. And here's a gift card for free Hooligans for life. His name is John A Gibney by the way."

-How Pat thinks it's gonna go

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Im not a lawyer either, but new evidence for what??? This shit is done. Unless this provides a pathway for Quasi to sue the people funding Pat's lawsuit, there's nothing else here

Evidence that he directly denies Judge Sosnay's authority (tweets) and continued insistence that he's never going to pay (Pretend Podcast).

Him being found in contempt was already a done deal. These pieces of new evidence, however, are critical in that they will absolutely obliterate any sympathies or leniency that would be given by Sosnay to Pat. No additional opportunities, it's punishment time.

Fatty likely just turned his bench warrant into a full arrest warrant and no-bail confinement until he agrees to submit to a debtor's exam, just as the plaintiffs are asking for from the court. Nice legal strategy, stupid.
rake.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Evidence that he directly denies Judge Sosnay's authority (tweets) and continued insistence that he's never going to pay (Pretend Podcast).

Him being found in contempt was already a done deal. These pieces of new evidence, however, are critical in that they will absolutely obliterate any sympathies or leniency that would be given by Sosnay to Pat. No additional opportunities, it's punishment time.

Fatty likely just turned his bench warrant into a full arrest warrant and no-bail confinement until he agrees to submit to a debtor's exam, just as the plaintiffs are asking for from the court. Nice legal strategy, stupid.
View attachment 144408
Screenshot_20230821_194833_Photos.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout

Him being found in contempt was already a done deal. These pieces of new evidence, however, are critical in that they will absolutely obliterate any sympathies or leniency given by Sosnay to Pat. No additional opportunities, it's punishment time. Fatty likely just turned his bench warrant into a full arrest warrant and no-bail confinement until he agrees to submit to a debtor's exam, just as the plaintiffs are asking for.
View attachment 144408
I think when you boil this down its whether the judge will appreciate or disdain Pat's legal efforts. Seeing how this particular jidge came down on people in his past judgements that sort of should've known better, he may put the screws to Pat. This is all conjecture from a retard with a couple Shirley temples consumed tho

Forum Clout
Imagine all the lawyers that got childed in the past few weeks as Patrick tries to find an attorney willing to ignore due process and FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, and do it pro bono ofc.
Once his case escalates to CRIMINAL court(s), fatso's hopes for Quasi ("John Doe") to drop everything because it's become too expensive to keep fighting are out the window. Once the taxpayers are footing the bill to get this deranged idiot to pay his debts, it won't be so easy to fuck around with dodging and stalling court dates and deadlines.

Maybe he'll shack up with the obese shitskinned hacker larper in Puerto Rico.