• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
If he does show up, does he self represent or do you think he dropped a few grand on a lawyer?
My guess is that if he had one they would've submitted a response by now. Unless he only gets one this week so it can show up and ask for a continuance to push it a few more weeks, but that makes no economical sense. Then again when has that stopped Pat?

And even if he shows up with representation, he has to be there and Sosnay will very likely compel Pat to answer questions under oath. This is why I think he's skipping. He already told SFWA fags and journos that he's going to jail, he WANTS the martyrdom.

G

I think Pat's honest to God best chance is to just claim that he is mentally retarded and was incapable of understanding the situation. His lawyer's and SFWA took advantage of his obvious disorders. Maybe there are some legalities about the kind of agreements a true full-blown retard can get himself into. It's not like there is a lack of evidence supporting that there is something seriously wrong with him.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Final Prediction time: I think he's 100% skipping.

He's ignored every court order beforehand and I see no reason this would be any different. In retrospect, brothermen got way too worked up over Pretend Podcast Ep. 4. Yes, Pat told Javi that he'd be going (& 'expecting to be heard'), but also had just told him on the episode prior that he was following through with the Amortization Plan and going to make payments, which was obviously a lie. Pat just didn't want to further embarrass himself to Javi by admitting his intention to skip, just like his intention to blow off the amort. plan.

This is the exact same shit he was saying before Apr. 19th, same pastes and all. "Don't have an exam, stlaker. No exam today or any other day."
1.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Final Prediction time: I think he's 100% skipping.

He's ignored every court order beforehand and I see no reason this would be any different. In retrospect, brothermen got way too worked up over Pretend Podcast Ep. 4. Yes, Pat told Javi that he'd be going (& 'expecting to be heard'), but also had just told him on the episode prior that he was following through with the Amortization Plan and going to make payments, which was obviously a lie. Pat just didn't want to further embarrass himself to Javi by admitting his intention to skip, just like his intention to blow off the amort. plan.

This is the exact same shit he was saying before Apr. 19th, same pastes and all. "Don't have an exam, stlaker. No exam today or any other day."
View attachment 144385
All I can predict with iron clad certainty is he'll still be fat

• Deleted by RobertMewler
Show…

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
What, they rescheduled?!??
No, whoever filed that motion (presumably Pat) is asking for the judge to not hear the contempt YET. Probably saying "give me a few more weeks to get a lawyer". The judge has to consider the motion and grant the continuance. I think Pawlowski gets to argue against the continuance if he so chooses.

To rule on the continuance Sosnay gets to ask Pig, under oath, what efforts has he made in the last month to try to get a lawyer, etc. I believe him that he can't get a lawyer tbh, only because he's a big fat tard who wants them to re-litigate and they say "no you can't do that".

Forum Clout
No, whoever filed that motion (presumably Pat) is asking for the judge to not hear the contempt YET. Probably saying "give me a few more weeks to get a lawyer". The judge has to consider the motion and grant the continuance. I think Pawlowski gets to argue against the continuance if he so chooses.
Exactly. Another last minute stall tactic by fatso. Hopefully Quasi's lawyer argues that since the contempt motion was filed, fatso has repeatedly said nothing is happening on the 24th. It looks like his plan all along has been assuming the judge will grant a continuance. Most judges don't appreciate this nigger-tier fucking around. Fatso is not only stalling, but he's purposefully costing Quasi more money in lawyer's fees to argue this motion and then more money if the contempt hearing is continued.