• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Final Beatles song comes out next week

Forum Clout
Let's not get carried away here. Give just one example of ringo doing something amazing. I don't mean doing fills backwards or occasionally throwing a bar of 5/4 in here comes the sun. I mean actually doing something amazing as opposed to just unusual.
If you say "a day in the life" I will just block you and report you to admin.
Pete Best-cels stay losing, nerd.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
N
They used AI to extract Lennon's voice more clearly from a demo and George wrote guitar for it during the Anthology sessions, making it the last thing they all contributed to.

Where we at with Now and Then coming out? Personally always been a Beatles fan and looking forward to hearing how it turns out. Paul's been putting out good music for many albums in a row and Ringo... Can still play the drums, so I'm sure their parts are going to be good.

I look forward to being called a faggot for liking the most popular band of all time.
Jim Norton hates the Beatles but loves Norwegian Wood, genuinely

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Watching Get Back made me think he's probably the best Beatle just as a person because he wasn't caught up in all the ego bullshit the rest of them definitely had going on. I will say john is probably my favorite musically but if he hadn't died when he did I would have wished he had. Imagine is for fffffaggots.
I like when they have Ringo on for interviews and he didn’t get a shit about Beatles trivia. They would ask him all kinds of stuff and he’d say “I don’t know - it was a while ago”

Forum Clout
I like when they have Ringo on for interviews and he didn’t get a shit about Beatles trivia. They would ask him all kinds of stuff and he’d say “I don’t know - it was a while ago”
Did he talk about how glad he is that George Harrison is dead or how he was actually just as good as Harrison if you account for the delay?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's out now. It's cool and good but not amazing. About as expected. Better than 'Free as a Bird' not as good as 'Real Love'.
Yeah I like it too - not groundbreaking but good to hear a new Beatles song. I always hated Free as a Bird but wished they had used this technology to make Real Love better.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I haven’t heard this yet, gonna wait until I get home and put it through my surround setup like a proper faggot.

That being said I love Free As A Bird much more than Real Love due to John’s chipmunk vocal. I’m sure they’ll redo those when they put the Anthology series on streaming sites.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Very good track, feels like a final Beatles track/coda if that makes any sense. It's got an Abbey Road type vibe if I had to place it amongst others Beatles music.

I do hope they go back and remaster Free as A Bird and Real Love with this new method of cleaning up vocals. John's part sounded real great on Now and Then.

Not sure it's been confirmed but I feel like there's a guitar contribution from George in the middle and then when it returns to play the song to a close I'd bet that's the part Paul did in the same style.

Of the three post-Mark David Chapman Beatles songs, I'd say this is in second place behind Free as a Bird.

The single album art stinks though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Very good track, feels like a final Beatles track/coda if that makes any sense. It's got an Abbey Road type vibe if I had to place it amongst others Beatles music.

I do hope they go back and remaster Free as A Bird and Real Love with this new method of cleaning up vocals. John's part sounded real great on Now and Then.

Not sure it's been confirmed but I feel like there's a guitar contribution from George in the middle and then when it returns to play the song to a close I'd bet that's the part Paul did in the same style.

Of the three post-Mark David Chapman Beatles songs, I'd say this is in second place behind Free as a Bird.

The single album art stinks though.
I agree with the George part, sounds like Paul just expanded on it for the second slide guitar. There’s something very fitting this is the last song being now and then and thinking about someone. Also having 80 year paul singing with 40 year John is better than I thought it would be. This is the best way to close the book on the Beatles.