• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Final Beatles song comes out next week

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I’m looking forward to it, only thing I’m worried about is they stopped working on the song for anthology because George thought it was “fucking rubbish” but he could have meant the quality of the Lennon tape that (at the time) had a buzz noise they couldn’t remove and sounded rough.
Harrison could be overly critical too, and working with Paul I don't think helped the matter. Even if he didn't like it, I think it has a lot of potential. If it was the audio quality as problem, as rumored, even better. They used the same tech as they used to get the voices on the Get Back doc, which was very impressive.

Additionally if Danny could take his heeb ass out of this thread and back to his jew cave that'd be great.

Ringo is a great drummer, though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Harrison could be overly critical too, and working with Paul I don't think helped the matter. Even if he didn't like it, I think it has a lot of potential. If it was the audio quality as problem, as rumored, even better. They used the same tech as they used to get the voices on the Get Back doc, which was very impressive.

Additionally if Danny could take his heeb ass out of this thread and back to his jew cave that'd be great.

Ringo is a great drummer, though.
The audio quality seems to be what held it up as it needed some noise or buzz removed that they couldn’t do at the time so I hope that’s what George meant when he said it was rubbish - especially since he did record guitar parts for it but felt it was a waste of time since the audio was bad. If it was a bad song I don’t think George would have even tried to write guitar for it, I think he was upset that he did work for something that wouldn’t sound good mixed together.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I’m sorry, funster, is “Ringo was talentless!” not a hot take? Shut up dummy.

The fuck are you talking about? I’m Sue Lightning…

Sheriously tho folks that really pissed you off didn’t it? Should I dox myself so I can continue talking shit on the PFGforums? What am I hiding exactly? Do you think thats actually Ray Wilson? Do you think i’m actually Sue Lightning? Wait till he finds out who HH Brother is…
he's not actually ray wilson? :image_9253:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
A million years ago, and the thousands who heard it either don't give a fuck or are here. Congrats, you're an endangered species. O&A Pest. Are you a Pest Out West? They were always the coolest. PESTS OUT WEST!!! FAWK YEAH!
Danny you're arguing with a 20 year old. And he's besting you handily. And he likes peckas.

Forum Clout
I have their greatest hits album so I go deeeep with the Beatles. Also I wonder if now and then will be like their early gay shit, freaky acid hindu shit or just like the shit they all did solo. I'm expecting something like Woman by John Lennon tbh.
It was a Lennon demo, right? I'd assume it be like a lot of his stuff towards then end of his life.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I have their greatest hits album so I go deeeep with the Beatles. Also I wonder if now and then will be like their early gay shit, freaky acid hindu shit or just like the shit they all did solo. I'm expecting something like Woman by John Lennon tbh.
It’s probably closer to the first of the Lennon demos they spiffied up back in 1995. Sans Lennon’s tin can vocal and Jeff Lynne’s trash can drum sound. I got into the Beatles as a young kid because of these reunion tracks so yeah I’m all fawkin in.

Not buying the overpriced merch because these cock suckers stopped including Blu-ray’s in the boxsets but I’ll be streaming via Apple Music.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
If anyone tells me their favorite Beatle was Ringo I lose all respect for them. Ringo wasn’t even the best drummer in the Beatles.
Watching Get Back made me think he's probably the best Beatle just as a person because he wasn't caught up in all the ego bullshit the rest of them definitely had going on. I will say john is probably my favorite musically but if he hadn't died when he did I would have wished he had. Imagine is for fffffaggots.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Ringo Starr is fucking amazing.
Let's not get carried away here. Give just one example of ringo doing something amazing. I don't mean doing fills backwards or occasionally throwing a bar of 5/4 in here comes the sun. I mean actually doing something amazing as opposed to just unusual.
If you say "a day in the life" I will just block you and report you to admin.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Let's not get carried away here. Give just one example of ringo doing something amazing. I don't mean doing fills backwards or occasionally throwing a bar of 5/4 in here comes the sun. I mean actually doing something amazing as opposed to just unusual.
If you say "a day in the life" I will just block you and report you to admin.
A Day in the Life