• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Final Beatles song comes out next week

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So, a little story there: Tony let it slip one time that he did suggest that after Phil left. Mike was the one who shot it down immediately.

Mike's reasons were twofold: he had the Mechanics to do his own thing with, and he didn't want to start over. Both reasons were valid, but Tony just wanted to keep making music, period, and never had the solo success Phil or Mike did. Keeping the name would open more doors but I don't think it was as much of a deal breaker for him.

Genesis or not, getting to know the guy, I'd have worked with Tony no matter what. You have to get him, but once you do, he's a good man.
im glad you post here, Ray. Thanks to this forum I will always know “who was the third singer in Genesis”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I like when they have Ringo on for interviews and he didn’t get a shit about Beatles trivia. They would ask him all kinds of stuff and he’d say “I don’t know - it was a while ago”
Yeah but when they asked about a band mates sexual impropriety did he call the interviewer a loser faggot for caring about something so long ago and ask to get thrown outM?