• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_1223.jpeg
Oh hey look another Dem Rep calling for Biden to drop out, even AFTER both the House and the Senate had meetings to get on the same page about Biden (spoiler alert - They didn’t. Half the caucus wants Biden to stay in and the other half want him out)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Everytime i’ve had to read someone calling for Biden to drop out its preceded by:

“I love Biden. He has been the most effective President in our lifetimes. Insert accomplishments here. He served us well in 2020. Insert list of criticisms about Trump here. …And thats why it is imperative that he drops out”.

Not once have I seen someone with genuine vitriol screaming at him to get out, although maybe at this point they should.

I get it…he won in 2020 where the circumstances were different (and he was up in the polls). 90 year old Maxine Waters said the other day that shes older than Biden. Know why thats scary? Because she IS older than him yet somehow more competent. It’s not that Biden is old, he is clearly dealing with some sort of cognitive decline. There is no benefit to keeping him in the race. Even if Biden stops the questions get ready between now and November when he inevitably fucks up and the calls for him to drop out reappear but are too late. People like Pat think if you just unquestionably support the Dem they’ll end up winning - And not that said Dem has to convince a wide swathe of voters to vote for him that he’ll end up winning.
That’s what I’ve been annoyed about the coverage and people claiming it’s just because he’s old - no, it’s because he’s obviously out of it and confused by his surroundings. Mel Brooks is 98 and Dick Van Dyke is 99 and they’re still with it but Biden is 81 and has no idea what he’s saying or where he is.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And his VP pick is a great example of “When DEI goes wrong” because she is the luckiest diversity hire in the country.
I need to know who’s dumb fuck decision it was to pick a VP who doesn’t want to be President for the guy who is MOST LIKELY to die in office than any other President in history.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I need to know who’s dumb fuck decision it was to pick a VP who doesn’t want to be President for the guy who is MOST LIKELY to die in office than any other President in history.
I can’t believe they actually made it clear they were going to pick someone based on their gender and skin color - even then I think it was only 3 people and it was like they picked a name out of a hat.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Pat is gonna get angry with this one who follows him
View attachment 209935
See again Pat is partially right…the polls show political biases. They showed D bias in 2016 and 2020. After 2020 and 2022 they say it was too D and moved R. But that also cannot explain the disastrous numbers Biden has nor the correlation with them falling off a cliff after the debate.

Forum Clout
The main problem with too many people is believing the 2020 election was legit in the first place. Yes, it was rigged and stolen. Rigged machines, ballot mules, ballot stuffing, and millions of votes suddenly appearing out of thin air as soon as they suddenly stop counting in the middle of the night on election night, all during a plandemic and unconstitutional lockdowns. And that only scratches the surface of everything they did to install Biden.

That brain damaged, demented career criminal isn't running anything and the people in charge are only panicking now because too many normies are waking up and asking who the fuck has really been in charge all along (Obama/Jarrett/intelligence agencies/foreign globalist oligarchs). They can't hide everything as easily anymore because they don't control all social media platforms anymore. Another reason why idiots like Fatso despise Elon Musk. The criminals in charge cannot suppress information and silence citizens as easily and get away with it this time around. Not to mention people don't have "free money" to keep them docile and uninterested in what's happening. People can't afford to feed their families, pay their bills, get decent paying jobs, and keep up with skyrocketing inflation. Meanwhile, the people in charge are living in the lap of luxury as they tell U.S. citizens what's happening isn't happening and to stop complaining. All of this as they flood the United States with millions upon millions of third world shithole illegal aliens who they are giving free room and board, free food, free medical, and registering to vote in local and federal elections. It's only going to get much worse as those in power do everything possible to try and steal another election in November and maintain their power.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I can’t believe they actually made it clear they were going to pick someone based on their gender and skin color - even then I think it was only 3 people and it was like they picked a name out of a hat.

Even funnier, during the '20 campaign, Biden promised to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court. He wins, a Justice retires, and instead of having a pick ready like you may expect given what he promised, Biden's White House was like "Hold on, hold on" and had to go looking for a nominee that fit their Affirmative Action requirement.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even funnier, during the '20 campaign, Biden promised to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court. He wins, a Justice retires, and instead of having a pick ready like you may expect given what he promised, Biden's White House was like "Hold on, hold on" and had to go looking for a nominee that fit their Affirmative Action requirement.
It shows how much democrats pander and make it obvious - if he picked Harris without telling everyone he was picking someone based on gender and skin color he would be seen as picking her because she was the best - but they need to make it obvious they only care about color / gender and not the best for the job

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Thread time! He’s all kinds of pissed off
View attachment 209938
No Pat i got eyes and ears to how mentally fucked the President is. The press got eyes and ears of it too. Does he not realize the entire speculation did not come out of thin air - Its because Biden was a drooling retard in front of almost a hundred million people? And then did nothing to dispel that notion.