• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Euros 2024

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Why don’t they card people for diving. Even if you have to do it after the game I don’t care. Just start suspending people for obvious dives. It so easy fix and they won’t do it and I don’t understand why.
Because a lot of "dives" are actually where the player has purposely made such the guy kicks him. There's very few dives where there's absolutely zero contact and it will be a be a yellow card when seen to be so. It's subjective so the grey lines are impossible to be sure

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Because a lot of "dives" are actually where the player has purposely made such the guy kicks him. There's very few dives where there's absolutely zero contact and it will be a be a yellow card when seen to be so. It's subjective so the grey lines are impossible to be sure
Even if there’s contact, when they do that thing where they just stop moving their feet and topple over, that’s a dive, book him.

Skippy

Crack me open and take away the demons, Ronnie
Forum Clout
Italy in distress. Hopefully the Krauts too.

Monk

Forum Clout
Another Slovakia goal to make it 2-2 would be hilarious. Kane, Toney, and Bellingham will bag their penalties but England will somehow manage to lose anyways.

Edit- Kane and Bellingham off. We might be about to witness an all-time England bottle job.

Last edited:

Monk

Forum Clout
Another Slovakia goal to make it 2-2 would be hilarious. Kane, Toney, and Bellingham will bag their penalties but England will somehow manage to lose anyways.

Edit- Kane and Bellingham off. We might be about to witness an all-time England bottle job.
Nice prediction, stupid.

Forum Clout
i tried watching Georgia vs Portugal earlier.
Literally turned it on as it was 1-1 for 3 seconds and the Portuguese scored again. Now it's a 4-1 blowout. I don't get the appeal of soccer.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Literally turned it on as it was 1-1 for 3 seconds and the Portuguese scored again. Now it's a 4-1 blowout. I don't get the appeal of soccer.
It was Spain and it was a side who did well to qualify for the competition let alone knock out stages against a side a lot tip to win it

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Georgia beat Italy (the current champions) the other day.. granted Italy is inconsistent, has loads of injuries, some of their iconic players have recently retired from international football etc.. but still.

It was Spain and it was a side who did well to qualify for the competition let alone knock out stages against a side a lot tip to win it
Georgia is a weird team atm, they have two players who are highly regarded in European club football, and the rest are absolute nobodies for the most part.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
HAH FAGGOT

4005dd29870ea107c6530c33260e2f77.jpeg

THROUGH YOUR TEARS

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Is it normal to weep profusely like this while the game is still going on?

Like we get it dude. You're the most intense competitor and this is so important to you. Neat.
Quit blubbering and get back on defense, ya fuckin Sally.
He likes to suckle men’s genitalia

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Is it normal to weep profusely like this while the game is still going on?

Like we get it dude. You're the most intense competitor and this is so important to you. Neat.
Quit blubbering and get back on defense, ya fuckin Sally.
He's all about himself. Literally it is a meme anytime he has a free kick he looks to the big screen to see his own face.

He's cried dozens of times I swear. I guess you can keep the act up 23 hours a day

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
They just showed the live crowd reaction of the fan event in Munich and it took me a couple seconds to realize they were all wearing red and were all brown people and they were rooting for Turkey.

Hitler could've gassed every Jew on earth and Germany still would've been fucked.