• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Euros 2024

YarmouthYakub

Maker and creator of the Devil, Thwine Merchant
Forum Clout
England sucks.

Watched the Argentina/Chile Copa game tonight. The beautiful game it was not. I really only watch International games and it seems to me that soccer has devolved somewhat. The whole game was like a fifa sim, sloppy one touch passes and hoofing the ball up with no plan. Miserable

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
England sucks.

Watched the Argentina/Chile Copa game tonight. The beautiful game it was not. I really only watch International games and it seems to me that soccer has devolved somewhat. The whole game was like a fifa sim, sloppy one touch passes and hoofing the ball up with no plan. Miserable
International football is, and always has, been a lesser form of the game. Mostly. Because club sides can build a squad to fit the system in international football it's players from various set ups trying to play a different style and it is shite

Not bad

Forum Clout
A non-African team with niggers winning is like no one winning, except the players themselves. Do you think real French people are proud of that abomination of a team they always send?

Jenna

bitch real gs troll for pussy on omegle
Forum Clout
A non-African team with niggers winning is like no one winning, except the players themselves. Do you think real French people are proud of that abomination of a team they always send?

Racist sports fans are always funny to me. Mbappe is one of the best players in the world, born and raised in France, but let's leave him off the team so white supremacists will be happy.

What sport can you even be a fan of that those dirty nonwhites have not yet infiltrated? Water Polo maybe?

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
International football is, and always has, been a lesser form of the game. Mostly. Because club sides can build a squad to fit the system in international football it's players from various set ups trying to play a different style and it is shite
Only to English people...international football is the be all end all for others, look how extreme the Czechs and Turks got today. The premiership's success did not translate to England national team...in 2002 I saw a quaint Brazil make the English "golden generation" (Beckham, Owen, Seaman, Scholes, etc) look like schoolboys in the quarterfinals. If those niggas couldn't win a world cup, England will NEVER, and they wont win this Euro either.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Oh so that fanook had a good night?
3CEFCE7800000578-0-In_October_2015_he_took_the_opportunity_to_visit_Morocco_with_fr-a-9_148650...jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Only to English people...international football is the be all end all for others, look how extreme the Czechs and Turks got today. The premiership's success did not translate to England national team...in 2002 I saw a quaint Brazil make the English "golden generation" (Beckham, Owen, Seaman, Scholes, etc) look like schoolboys in the quarterfinals. If those niggas couldn't win a world cup, England will NEVER, and they wont win this Euro either.
Nah Turkish fans are way more crazy for their clubs

G

I've never seen anything like that
I enjoy watching soccer, but between shit like a guy getting thrown out for accidentally stepping on someone's foot and faggots flopping around any time they trip, it becomes embarrassing. If anyone did that when we played as kids, they'd be viewed as a complete wimp. Now we're supposed to respect it as some genius strategy. Gay...fucking shit.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I enjoy watching soccer, but between shit like a guy getting thrown out for accidentally stepping on someone's foot and faggots flopping around any time they trip, it becomes embarrassing. If anyone did that when we played as kids, they'd be viewed as a complete wimp. Now we're supposed to respect it as some genius strategy. Gay...fucking shit.
Why don’t they card people for diving. Even if you have to do it after the game I don’t care. Just start suspending people for obvious dives. It so easy fix and they won’t do it and I don’t understand why.