• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Euros 2024

Forum Clout
They speak a Slavonic language, but they're mostly Celt/Germanic genetically.
they are genetically and linguistically speaking west slavs who dispelled earlier celtish settlers who were pressed westwards even before them. some admixture between german people in the cities contributed to the czech gene pool but they aren't slavicized celto-germans. that's pure jewish falsehood

Forum Clout
also: turkey (the country) won against georgia (the country) 3-1.
people are saying it was an exciting game, haven't seen it to be honestwitcha.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Greece didn't qualify, but I hope for an early exit of Albania and Turkey no I won't spell it the retarded roach way, especially because the Turks want us to

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
they are genetically and linguistically speaking west slavs who dispelled earlier celtish settlers who were pressed westwards even before them. some admixture between german people in the cities contributed to the czech gene pool but they aren't slavicized celto-germans. that's pure jewish falsehood
Slav
3e7e07efcf477098358a399bff569374.jpg

Aryan Superman
2955.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Southgate being in charge of England still is pretty hilarious to be honest witcha. It's like giving a Ferrari to someone who doesn't know how to drive and rides a bicycle. He has a large pool of top level players and had no idea what to do with them. The rat faced faggot should have been sacked after the 2018 WC imo.. definitely after the last Euro's final in which he bottled an early 1-0 lead over Shitaly. I guess if you kiss nigger ass and pander enough it makes you hard to fire.

The Shah of Iran

NYE 2024
Forum Clout
The Euros were perfect when it was 16 teams...24 has too many teams with little merit: Georgia, Albania etc
16 into a quarter finals was the best way, having 8 teams from 24 eliminated kinda defeats the point of groups tbh. It's always cool to have one or two small countries there though. Those 2 have put on a decent show. We won our qual group and have been pretty fucking awful to watch.
Gum Ahn Engerlund!

Just kidding I hope they lose
Them playing shite and failing to beat vastly inferior opposition is just as good.

Southgate being in charge of England still is pretty hilarious to be honest witcha. It's like giving a Ferrari to someone who doesn't know how to drive and rides a bicycle. He has a large pool of top level players and had no idea what to do with them. The rat faced faggot should have been sacked after the 2018 WC imo.. definitely after the last Euro's final in which he bottled an early 1-0 lead over Shitaly. I guess if you kiss nigger ass and pander enough it makes you hard to fire.
I agree he's shite at this level and there's many better options but I just think it's a case of his CV being seen as an accomplishment in light of everyone else failing to get England past a 1/4 final for decades. You can't really sack the guy with better progress than everyone else!

He's one of those managers that would be shit with all the money to spend but he did get Middlesboro to a uefa cup final. He can make something work but it's not enough to win a WC/Euros if you can't tactically adapt yourself to Denmark.

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout
WWAW with "Copa America" kicking off today?

Argentina vs Canada...Canada for once is PFG (they'll still lose to the world champions, but they wont get raped)

btw...you're welcome: