• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Euros 2024

YarmouthYakub

Maker and creator of the Devil, Thwine Merchant
Forum Clout
Landon Donovan fucking blows on TV. I
want that old man from Scotland who screams whenever someone is about to score to call every game.
Fawkin Hate that retard. "I could be a great player but I get homesick boohoo guess I'll just kick the ball around in a shitty league for 90% of my career."

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Landon Donovan fucking blows on TV. I
want that old man from Scotland who screams whenever someone is about to score to call every game.
Do you mean Ray Hudson who is so far north it might as well be Scotland. He's worked in the US for years yet can't get a gig here due to nobody liking the Geordie accent.

Apparently soccer/football is already bigger money wise than hockey in the US market and is really still only just getting going. Even cricket is getting a foot in the door in the US now.

The Shah of Iran

NYE 2024
Forum Clout
Do you mean Ray Hudson who is so far north it might as well be Scotland. He's worked in the US for years yet can't get a gig here due to nobody liking the Geordie accent.
Nah he means Ally McCoist. Ray Hudson works in America because if he did his whole screaming hyperbole schtick over here he'd be a figure of ridicule. In the States at least the people who see him are either white Americans who think we're just all like that or Mexicans who go that crazy over goals anyway.

Apparently soccer/football is already bigger money wise than hockey in the US market and is really still only just getting going. Even cricket is getting a foot in the door in the US now.
NHL has been in decline for a while. It's kinda like AFC Wimbledon and MK Dons. You knew they'd meet one another eventually

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Nah he means Ally McCoist. Ray Hudson works in America because if he did his whole screaming hyperbole schtick over here he'd be a figure of ridicule. In the States at least the people who see him are either white Americans who think we're just all like that or Mexicans who go that crazy over goals anyway.

NHL has been in decline for a while. It's kinda like AFC Wimbledon and MK Dons. You knew they'd meet one another eventually

Yeah this guy at 2:00 screaming Brilliant! AHHHHHHAHHHHH!!

He talks about punchin the old onion bag all the time and pulls out 2 or 3 insane references every match that somehow make sense when you think about it. He’s hilarious. If non-Scottish people talk like that then I’ll go fuck myself.

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Yeah this guy. He talks about punchin the old onion bag all the time and pulls out 2 or 3 insane references every match that somehow make sense when you think about it. He’s hilarious. If non-Scottish people talk like that then I’ll go fuck myself.
He's popular because literally everyone knows a guy like him....

Forum Clout

Soccer might take hockey's spot but will never beat out the other three.

No one but dirty pajeets care about cricket.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Soccer might take hockey's spot but will never beat out the other three.

No one but dirty pajeets care about cricket.
Doesn't need to beat the other three. It's already the biggest sport in the world and it's only growing in the US. India and China are the next markets for real growth too.

Cricket is a much more entertaining sport than any of the American ones bar a good KO in UFC.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I've never asked for anything on here or on the old sub. I ask for your help now. Will someone with better photoshop skills than me (everyone) please make one of that infamous Blacked shot of the negros in white shirts and shorts standing behind the little blonde on the couch. Only make the blonde Gareth Southgate. Thx

Skippy

Crack me open and take away the demons, Ronnie
Forum Clout
I've never asked for anything on here or on the old sub. I ask for your help now. Will someone with better photoshop skills than me (everyone) please make one of that infamous Blacked shot of the negros in white shirts and shorts standing behind the little blonde on the couch. Only make the blonde Gareth Southgate. Thx

IMG_2524.jpeg