• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crowd sourcing material for Bobo

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

I think Bobo's gonna do better than AntH at stand-up, he'll probably get support from the woke crowd just 'cus he's... ya' know, & any remainders of an O&A crowd. Laughter is infectious, providing he stays away from '1960s space program' material this could work well.

It's not easy to write for Bobo's cadence, but I'm all-in with this bit.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
They call me Bobo because I have body odour two times worse than the average human, awlroight.

Be respectful.

When I enter the subway station, even the Indian one dolla guy says I stink.

My sister is a whore, awlroight. It’s not funny. She told me I have a small penis and she’d never bone me. Joke on her though, I’ve already boned her several times while she slept.

*crowd boos relentlessly*

Be respectful, awlroight! Be respectful!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They call me Bobo because I have body odour two times worse than the average human, awlroight.

Be respectful.

When I enter the subway station, even the Indian one dolla guy says I stink.

My sister is a whore, awlroight. It’s not funny. She told me I have a small penis and she’d never bone me. Joke on her though, I’ve already boned her several times while she slept.

*crowd boos relentlessly*

Be respectful, awlroight! Be respectful!
Bobo should absolutely be a catchphrase comic. It works perfectly. “People think there’s something wrong with me. They don’t understand I’m just retarded. Not black. Be respectful!”

I would buy a “Be Respectful” shirt just for the gag.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout

1661364794314.png

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Drafting my DM for Bobo:

Hey Bubs, I saw your appearance on TACS, good stuff! It occurred to me that 15 minutes is a lot for someone just starting up so I wanted to lend you some bits to get going next month!

I know you do some edgy stuff so I tried to keep that in mind while writing this up.

1. Do you guys know why so many blacks got killed in Vietnam? Because when the Sergeant said "get down!" they all got up and started break dancing!

2. My sister tried to tell me I had a little peckah and she's never gonna bone me! Jokes on her, I've already boned her lots of times while she was asleep! At least it's not as little as Anthony Cumia's pointer finger!

3. You're probably wondering how I got this gig! They said they needed the one guy who's slower than Mark Normand!

4. A black guy stuck me up for my wallet on the way here! I told him I'd trade him for the bone in his nose! I'm just kidding, I'm softer than Geno Bisconte's jaw!

Also, I think you'd do well with a catchphrase. I really like when you say "Be respectful!" I think it would go over well if you shouted that at the audience whenever they're laughing at your punch lines. You know, like "Git R Done!"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Drafting my DM for Bobo:

Hey Bubs, I saw your appearance on TACS, good stuff! It occurred to me that 15 minutes is a lot for someone just starting up so I wanted to lend you some bits to get going next month!

I know you do some edgy stuff so I tried to keep that in mind while writing this up.

1. Do you guys know why so many blacks got killed in Vietnam? Because when the Sergeant said "get down!" they all got up and started break dancing!

2. My sister tried to tell me I had a little peckah and she's never gonna bone me! Jokes on her, I've already boned her lots of times while she was asleep! At least it's not as little as Anthony Cumia's pointer finger!

3. You're probably wondering how I got this gig! They said they needed the one guy who's slower than Mark Normand!

4. A black guy stuck me up for my wallet on the way here! I told him I'd trade him for the bone in his nose! I'm just kidding, I'm softer than Geno Bisconte's jaw!

Also, I think you'd do well with a catchphrase. I really like when you say "Be respectful!" I think it would go over well if you shouted that at the audience whenever they're laughing at your punch lines. You know, like "Git R Done!"

I’m not gonna step on your bit and appreciate how hilarious it is so far, but doesn’t this run the risk of sabotaging the whole thing?

Just him plugging it, and turning up expecting to go on and 250 bucks is extremely funny as it is.

If he manages to get on stage at all it’s going to be incomprehensible retard crap anyway.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I’m not gonna step on your bit and appreciate how hilarious it is so far, but doesn’t this run the risk of sabotaging the whole thing?

Just him plugging it, and turning up expecting to go on and 250 bucks is extremely funny as it is.

If he manages to get on stage at all it’s going to be incomprehensible retard crap anyway.
I don't know, I feel invincible at this point. I thought putting Patrick on the flyer would blow it up; it didn't. I thought Bobo tagging Mark Normand in his tweets would blow it up; it didn't. I thought Norton would kill the bit; he didn't. I thought anthony fucking cumia would at least say "theres no fucking way you're opening for mark normand" he didn't.

The bit has a mind of its own and it can't be stopped at this point!