• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crowd sourcing material for Bobo

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Bobo wont even stress when it comes out...I really thnk Nana will seethe more if he finds out he was just a pawn in an elaborate, hilarious bit...especially if he finds out who set it up.
Bobo is just happy to be anywhere, and his entire entertainment... I guess "career" is still the right word, is based on him being exploited. He's a pet. Nana has delusions of relevance, this will crush his faggot ego.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She might be able to take the Friday off for Labor Day with all those seconds of PTO saved from Starbucks!
Patti was probably the only good person who was on that show consistently, other than Col. She worked, tried to help Lady Di get a job, to the point she lectured her about it on the air, and despite getting government assistance (she deserves it, there’s obviously something wrong with her mentally), always tried to pay her bills on time. I really mean it when I say she’s a nice lady and deserves better.