• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crowd sourcing material for Bobo

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
@the fuchitive: I will write Bobo a few real bits over the weekend (based on his personal interests) if you forward it to him. No street jokes nonsense, but expanding on his Metro North and Dollar Battery material.

If Bobo succeeds, there is no limit to your bit.
I fucking knew Nick Mullen had an account here!

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
Bobo posted this unprompted. Geno Disconte’s fat girlfriend retweeted.
8536D637-5DCA-4DD6-8EA0-9F4E7C3DFCB3.jpeg

G

Bobo posted this unprompted. Geno Disconte’s fat girlfriend retweeted.
View attachment 61934
Between the Chip podcast and no one saying anything about Bobo plugging opening for Mark Normand, and Geno's fat girlfriend retweeting Bobo, I would not be the least bit surprised Groomia and his clan of faggots are fully aware of what's going on, and are going to take credit for your bit.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
Between the Chip podcast and no one saying anything about Bobo plugging opening for Mark Normand, and Geno's fat girlfriend retweeting Bobo, I would not be the least bit surprised Groomia and his clan of faggots are fully aware of what's going on, and are going to take credit for your bit.
Even if he were fully aware I don’t believe he’d be FULLY aware if you know what I mean. That would come back to bite him in the ass especially with all of the receipts we have here.

Forum Clout
I really felt like Nana knew the scoop when Bobo first brought it up on Cumpound. It looked like he was holding back a genuine laugh. He seemed to really encourage the furthering of the bit. Im sure he lurks here based on subtle comments on the show. But I’m just not sure what the deal is w this Bobo thing and them.

Funny thing is not one person in the comedy circle has called foul.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
I really felt like Nana knew the scoop when Bobo first brought it up on Cumpound. It looked like he was holding back a genuine laugh. He seemed to really encourage the furthering of the bit. Im sure he lurks here based on subtle comments on the show. But I’m just not sure what the deal is w this Bobo thing and them.

Funny thing is not one person in the comedy circle has called foul.
If he lurks here enough to be in on the “Fuchitive” bit there’s no way in hell he wouldn’t kill the Bobo bit that instant

G

Even if he were fully aware I don’t believe he’d be FULLY aware if you know what I mean. That would come back to bite him in the ass especially with all of the receipts we have here.
I'm picking up what you're laying down, brothaman. I just really hate the thought of Ant haha holy shitting over this, as if he had anything to do with it, when you put in all the leg work for what is winding up to be one of the funniest bits of the year.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
I'm picking up what you're laying down, brothaman. I just really hate the thought of Ant haha holy shitting over this, as if he had anything to do with it, when you put in all the leg work for what is winding up to be one of the funniest bits of the year.
Just know that if he is pulling some shit like that it will cost him dearly and the bit will get 10 times better

Forum Clout
Just know that if he is pulling some shit like that it will cost him dearly and the bit will get 10 times better
The bit will get better regardless this goes. If it falls apart Bobo is going to want to go back on Cumia and Chippah’s shows to explain what happened.

Funny part to me is how Bobo doesn’t even acknowledge the middle act at all in any of his tweets and appearances.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
The bit will get better regardless this goes. If it falls apart Bobo is going to want to go back on Cumia and Chippah’s shows to explain what happened.

Funny part to me is how Bobo doesn’t even acknowledge the middle act at all in any of his tweets and appearances.
Once it caught fire I dropped pat and told Bobo he bailed on the gig and not to mention him any more because too much Twitter attention and that faggot definitely WOULD ruin it

G

I don't know, I feel invincible at this point. I thought putting Patrick on the flyer would blow it up; it didn't. I thought Bobo tagging Mark Normand in his tweets would blow it up; it didn't. I thought Norton would kill the bit; he didn't. I thought anthony fucking cumia would at least say "theres no fucking way you're opening for mark normand" he didn't.

The bit has a mind of its own and it can't be stopped at this point!

This is how Patrick felt when he was killing blacks, then he got cocky and we found out about bernell.