• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crowd sourcing material for Bobo

Forum Clout
How ‘bout them N*****s? Fucking savages, they’re not people. Am I right?

🦗🦗🦗
0F506914-C419-43B9-8DC6-CB408009AFD1.jpeg

G

6 weeks ago, I genuinely believed show biz was illuminati...you know, like secret guilds using humor for some 'long con'. But seeing shit like this and how they are so isolated and don't even communicate to each other, I was so wrong. I really overestimated the whole thing.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Bobo should do old shitty vaudeville type jokes. Here are some Henny Youngman ones.

"A guy calls his lawyer. He says, `Can I ask you two questions?′ Lawyer says, `What’s the second one?"

"This guy asked his doctor, `Will I be able to play the piano after my operation?′ And the doctor says `Sure.′ And the guy says, `Funny, I couldn’t do it before."

"A guy comes up to me and says, `I haven’t eaten in two days.′ I told him, `Force yourself."
I used to carry around a book of Henny Youngman one-liners when I was a little kid. I was a weird and likely insufferable little homo. I played the fiddle too. I thought Henny Youngman was the shit and now I'm one of the most long-winded faggots here.