• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Count Cumia Just Joined Nick Fuentes at Cozy TV

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
There's a new farms thread on him now:

For those not aware, faggot Nick Fuentes declared war on the farms a while ago and now has his own section on the forum. Nana joining Cozy-tv means that a whole new section of trolls are going to start fucking with him now.

G

the top two streamers on cozy now that the dalton guy went offline are both niggers, I'm sure anthony loves sharing the platform with them\
cozyrn.JPG

bryson.JPG

kingknub.JPG

Forum Clout
Real talk; when these guys realize he's an actual kidfucker, he's probably in for a real fucking problem. It's not going to be like Porsalin or Beige Frequency, where they're going to want to keep YouTube channels and monetization up. These deranged autists are going to actually start fucking with him 24/7 once they realize who he is.

Not like the level headed and rational adults here.

G

Real talk; when these guys realize he's an actual kidfucker, he's probably in for a real fucking problem. It's not going to be like Porsalin or Beige Frequency, where they're going to want to keep YouTube channels and monetization up. These deranged autists are going to actually start fucking with him 24/7 once they realize who he is.

Not like the level headed and rational adults here.
The audience on cozy are all incels who thinks its 1 million percent BASED to have a child bride. Most of the kids on cozy are under 20 years old for sure, just go to any streamers chat and observe it for a few minutes or if they are not live just scroll up a bit and read it and then come tell me I'm wrong. These are actual children that Ant is now going to be interacting with on a routine basis.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Theres some serious milage we can get out of these guys. Id bet we can get every single streamer on the cozy website talking about us if 10 of us jump on board. Oopsie knows exactly where to hit these fuckers. What hes been doing has worked perfectly l. Im all in.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Faawk I missed this whole thing. I can tell you Joe Qumia is looking forward to signing up for this faggot shit. It’s OUR show. No BOSSES, no MANAGEMENT. OUR SHOW!!!!