• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Count Cumia Just Joined Nick Fuentes at Cozy TV

G

I think it’s a faker. Although I’m not sure how cozy and telegram work, I’m pretty sure tranpas screen name is ACumia
He said in chat that he has two accounts, another cozy streamer @'d him and said the same, that he has one account on his phone and one account for stream on his computer. Not sure, either way Beardson in this stream has melted down at a superchat saying he is like a stand up comedian and the superchat was like someone heckling him and then he just said he has eaten chick-fil-a every day for a month.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
lol faggot ass mods

u8KizW7.png

Forum Clout
800 now

btw they say Nicker release this whole donate/streaming platform one week after he was questioned by the FBI, is it true

HOLY HOLY HOLLLLLLY SHIT! hes their top streamer now
I guess he’s done with twitch. Loving the direction of the room from what little I saw.

Attachments

• C0DFFC75-3C68-443C-BF4E-B08725D158BE.jpeg
    C0DFFC75-3C68-443C-BF4E-B08725D158BE.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 33
G

the kids who use this streaming platform call themselves "groypers", for those unaware. here are some of these groypers trying to get mod perms in Cumia's chat lol
balklwashers.JPG