• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Count Cumia Just Joined Nick Fuentes at Cozy TV

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
the kids who use this streaming platform call themselves "groypers", for those unaware. here are some of these groypers trying to get mod perms in Cumia's chat lol
View attachment 51680
Funny because Anthony looks like a groyper
1656817936530.png

1656818003644.png

G

Funny because Anthony looks like a groyper
View attachment 51681
View attachment 51682
fuck my ribs ahahaha
quick note about "groyper" as a thing, the meme was made by some twitter user called professor groyper and he made a bunch of them and then nick fuentes appropriated the meme with his fans and claimed it as their own, the original artist says he doesnt like nick and thinks these guys are fags

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
fuck my ribs ahahaha
quick note about "groyper" as a thing, the meme was made by some twitter user called professor groyper and he made a bunch of them and then nick fuentes appropriated the meme with his fans and claimed it as their own, the original artist says he doesnt like nick and thinks these guys are fags
I was wondering why he used such an innocent meme and claimed it like it was his. Fucking faggot. Glad he is banned from every platform.

G

Jesus Christ Baked Alaska. Holy shit what a disaster of a site, can't wait for it to be shut down because it will be.
baked streams like 9 hours a day on there. he has been banning some guy for days for saying "move the camera back"

Forum Clout
He basically spent the last 10 minutes of the stream ranting about people trolling him and his kind with the sue lightning stuff lol
Last night he spent the entire time trying to get it to work and basically kept saying the equivalent of, “Is this thing on?” While shrouded in darkness. He looked like one of those witnesses on True Crime shows that wish to hide their identity.

Attachments

• CCEAE540-4470-4CE2-B828-BD52A485B337.jpeg
    CCEAE540-4470-4CE2-B828-BD52A485B337.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15
G

Last night he spent the entire time trying to get it to work and basically kept saying the equivalent of, “Is this thing on?” While shrouded in darkness. He looked like one of those witnesses on True Crime shows that wish to hide their identity.
He definitely took everyones posts here to heart, he had a bunch of lights on tonight so you can actually see him in the video

G

There should 100% not be a secret forum devoted to fucking with Groomia's new catboy harem that's all i will say

cumia teasing the catboys
Cumiawhat.JPG

lol
cumianum.JPG

dumb jewish bitch "Brittany" thinks that kiwis are bad lol
brittanykiwis.JPG