• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Count Cumia Just Joined Nick Fuentes at Cozy TV

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I finally did some reading on that Beardly guy. He even has his own version of PCJ that his ex-wife left him for. Meet 'Black PCJ'

C1BFF88D-7FD3-4A2A-B6A7-D948D7067DB8.png

Fucking ribs, everyone of these America First faggots are complete losers.

G

Cumia just went live about 15 minutes ago [URL]https://cozy.tv/acumia[/URL]

he just said "if you want another mans dick in your ass more power to you", chat started freaking out

G

He just said he was listening to the Dalton Clodfelter guys streams recently, the one who was talking about redbar. Dalton said during that stream that redbar "is apparently having marital issues" for some reason? The guy clearly has no idea what he is talking about, plus this is the look Dalton is going with while ball washing cumia and shitting on Stern, redbar, etc:
dalton_faggot.JPG

look at that image and tell me he isn't trying to do an MDE aesthetic rip off with his streaming setup

Last edited by a moderator:
G

"oh a beer just fell on the floor and broke ohhhh she is going to kill me, she is going to kill me! oh my god she's going to kill me! oh please don't come out!"
the fear in his voice was amazing
also:
SHILLING.JPG

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
He just said he was listening to the Dalton Clodfelter guys streams recently, the one who was talking about redbar. Dalton said during that stream that redbar "is apparently having marital issues" for some reason? The guy clearly has no idea what he is talking about, plus this is the look Dalton is going with while ball washing cumia and shitting on Stern, redbar, etc:
View attachment 52040

look at that image and tell me he isn't trying to do an MDE aesthetic rip off with his streaming setup
don't worry, child. Dalton will get his

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I finally did some reading on that Beardly guy. He even has his own version of PCJ that his ex-wife left him for. Meet 'Black PCJ'

View attachment 51894

Fucking ribs, everyone of these America First faggots are complete losers.
I really want Pringle’s Can Jamar to be inducted into sainthood one day. Even though there’s now another Pat saga about to start, I would still love for us to once again destroy anything Nana puts her weak hands on.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
View attachment 52040

Redbar will literally do 10 hours about the bezel on his tv.