• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

G

33:30

They’re trying to chicken little the police so there is no response so they can setup a home invasion

D2A55571-3E14-4D39-8322-46FD7429B205.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Every time a jet passes over the hovel my ribs shatter.
It's going to be a lot, ever since 2012 or so when they started adopting that SATNAV/whatever system that pretty much establishes "highways" for planes, with them all following the same path, sometimes a minute apart. It'll keep going until they swap runways to annoy some other people. That's maybe the closest I can get to feeling bad for them, if that's what's going on.

How do I know? I owned a house near an airport once. I knew what I was getting into, and it wasn't that bad. Until that happened. Then you'd have almost full days of hell. It sucks.

(Still somehow managed to sell it for 2.5x what we paid within an hour of listing and now live in tranquility. Maybe they should try that.)

Sorry to derail, but this gave me flashbacks. It's going to drive them even more insane.