• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
That can't be true...
View attachment 140386
View attachment 140387
Putting up da numbahs!!
Screenshot-from-2023-08-04-13-25-18.png

Forum Clout
It's going to be a lot, ever since 2012 or so when they started adopting that SATNAV/whatever system that pretty much establishes "highways" for planes, with them all following the same path, sometimes a minute apart. It'll keep going until they swap runways to annoy some other people. That's maybe the closest I can get to feeling bad for them, if that's what's going on.

How do I know? I owned a house near an airport once. I knew what I was getting into, and it wasn't that bad. Until that happened. Then you'd have almost full days of hell. It sucks.

(Still somehow managed to sell it for 2.5x what we paid within an hour of listing and now live in tranquility. Maybe they should try that.)

Sorry to derail, but this gave me flashbacks. It's going to drive them even more insane.
They also apparently have a super noisy and busy street, with a fucking busline, right in front of the hovel. Then there's a trash can/dumpster alleyway behind them with a bombed out ditch where a garage once existed. Oh, and the Section 8 housing building right next door. Yet he still manages to be the worst nigger in his ghetto. He deserves that dilapidated and noisy shithole.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Im at work without head phones but did he say we say untrue things like he’s morbidly obese? What about fat? We call him that a lot and he claims he is not fat.

I guess this is like when Bernie Sanders used to always say “millionaires shouldn’t exist” until he became one, then it was changed to “billionaires shouldn’t exist”

G

They also apparently have a super noisy and busy street, with a fucking busline, right in front of the hovel. Then there's a trash can/dumpster alleyway behind them with a bombed out ditch where a garage once existed. Oh, and the Section 8 housing building right next door. Yet he still manages to be the worst nigger in his ghetto. He deserves that dilapidated and noisy shithole.
He's a Karen who lives next to niggers and expects people to believe that the vandalism is due to an international cabal of stlaker childs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don’t forget they rented there for years until they bought it. They knew what they were getting into, it’s not like they bought it and all the awful stuff around them moved in overnight. That dump is the only place these two could buy.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Don’t forget they rented there for years until they bought it. They knew what they were getting into, it’s not like they bought it and all the awful stuff around them moved in overnight. That dump is the only place these two could buy.
Don’t forget that their credit is so bad they could only buy from a seller who was willing to personally put up the financing for their purchase. They had no other options.

Forum Clout
Eww the loose woman admits to eating gash? Fucking whore
The women she's been suspected of hooking up with before fatso came along are revolting, and then you look at her, a dead-eyed, unremarkable frump and picturing them going at it is all the more repulsive. She really thought she was titillating the audience with that remark. Gross.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
The women she's been suspected of hooking up with before fatso came along are revolting, and then you look at her, a dead-eyed, unremarkable frump and picturing them going at it is all the more repulsive. She really thought she was titillating the audience with that remark. Gross.
I think it was a rehearsed bit as with the rest. The joke, children, was that she's cutting him off from calling her middle aged. Get it, she's a spry young woman.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
They're taking all of their new stalking lies from these threads lately like the mulch. They will definitely add that stalkers signed them up for airplanes and buses once Rick reads this page.