• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Very 1.2 to launch a media campaign advocating for changing the law but not being able to articulate WHAT about the law or how it should be changed. Because the more they break it down the more obvious it is the lolsuit was bogus and meritless af.

Like them huffing and puffing about Justice Kagan for upholding the true threat doctrine. She didn't alter the law, she merely just didn't legislate from the bench and they act like she made some grave offense.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Speaking of that following
IMG_9092.jpeg

One hour. Six likes.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Very 1.2 to launch a media campaign advocating for changing the law but not being able to articulate WHAT about the law or how it should be changed.
Similarly he makes a big deal that Reddit changed their rules in order to shitcan the subreddit, yet nobody asks why the rules has to be engineered deliberately if nobody was violating TOS. Likewise, what is happening that isn’t against the law but should be — calling him fat online? None of this stands up to the most basic scrutiny. That’s why they only talk to lowbrow media.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Piggy should be enjoying his favorite five days of the year but I wonder how much queer joy he’s actually experiencing.

This leg of the press tour is at best a wet fart but he’s used to failure. However, I think he’s gotta be sick at how far behind he is on prisoning and correcTing. Watch him go manic for a few days to catch up.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

How can he lie like that. You owe one person money. And you didn't sue over SWATTings. If you had some evidence that someone here was trying to kill you it might be a different story. There are no group decisions being made here.

he's going to fucking skip the hearing what a retard.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
During the dating site rape fantasy lie, I laughed when the host said he's heard of that before and it ruins the guys life because he was going to prison for something he was tricked into doing.
Every person in Pigs orbit is some sort of sexual deviant. Any normal person would have probably mentioned the woman who was raped. I'm sure it wasn't exactly pleasant for her either.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy should be enjoying his favorite five days of the year but I wonder how much queer joy he’s actually experiencing.

This leg of the press tour is at best a wet fart but he’s used to failure. However, I think he’s gotta be sick at how far behind he is on prisoning and correcTing. Watch him go manic for a few days to catch up.
This was from KF but I didn’t realize he’s the last one signing when most people will have already left
IMG_9097.jpeg

The guy with him at least as a Wikipedia page and is also signing Friday but I have feeling it anyone is coming it’s to see John Jackson Miller.