• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Not people, pig - just one person - quasi. And as far as I'm aware, he isn't now or has ever been "trying to kill you".

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story though, oinky.
Also, he isn't "paying his abusers". He is reimbursing somebody who he brought to court over a well documented first amendment issue, as the court can order when you file frivolous lawsuits against people who choose to defend themselves.

I would like an interviewer to ask about the counsel he was given and if he was told beforehand the lawsuit may not end in his favor, as well as what advice he was given in regard to keeping/removing quasi from the list of john does. Im not a professional interviewer but it would be good to know if he was given proper counsel and if he ignored it.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also, he isn't "paying his abusers". He is reimbursing somebody who he brought to court over a well documented first amendment issue, as the court can order when you file frivolous lawsuits against people who choose to defend themselves.

I would like an interviewer to ask about the counsel he was given and if he was told beforehand the lawsuit may not end in his favor, as well as what advice he was given in regard to keeping/removing quasi from the list of john does. Im not a profressional interviewer but it would be good to know if he was given proper counsel and if he ignored it.
That is what really makes me angry about these interviewers, they take him at his word without any follow up of the case. He sued over bad book reviews and as the judge said “I don’t like what they say but it’s the first amendment”

They always leave out he lost a case on free speech. He tried to sue the internet over people saying he’s fat which even his legal team said is pretty hard case to win - even if they can get any info.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
At 1:10 Niki says Pat being estranged from Annabelle is “pretty standard” and their stalkers exploited Pat’s vulnerability in sharing his turmoil online.

6a432808-0710-4674-8340-ebef6599e346_text.gif

EraGodless

Forum Clout
At 1:12 Pat gives some great quotes when he says their stalkers are convinced “I’m morbidly obese, I don’t exercise, Niki is a lesbian, she’s my beard, I’m stupid, I’m uneducated, I have no friends and no social life.” Clip it.

He thinks he’s funny and says stalkers “are projecting like IMAX” — a big “No, u!”
He's literally all of those things. He is uneducated, morbidly obese, and he sure as fuck doesn't go to the gym.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
That is what really makes me angry about these interviewers, they take him at his word without any follow up of the case. He sued over bad book reviews and as the judge said “I don’t like what they say but it’s the first amendment”

They always leave out he lost a case on free speech. He tried to sue the internet over people saying he’s fat which even his legal team said is pretty hard case to win - even if they can get any info.
Or when the person you are interviewing blatantly admits to not planning to ever pay a court ordered amount of money, doesn't that trigger something in your curious mind that this person wants a laundry list of things to happen in his favor but spits in the face of the law when it turns around on him

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Or when the person you are interviewing blatantly admits to not planning to ever pay a court ordered amount of money, doesn't that trigger something in your curious mind that this person wants a laundry list of things to happen in his favor but spits in the face of the law when it turns around on him
They want to be advocates of creating / reforming laws yet are proudly defying a legal court order they knew they would have to pay if the suit was tossed. Really picking and choosing what laws they want to obey.

Forum Clout
The fuck is he even talking about? There's only two that I'm aware of - the patti labelle one that he likely called in himself and the one he tweeted about early (and then deleted) at penguincon that it was confirmed never happened.

Lying, false flagging little pig. None of this is gonna help with your contempt hearing or you owing quasi $50K+.
Pat knows the number, timing, and location of each bomb threat, and we only heard about them from him. Seems a mite suspicious if you ask me.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The exercise one is so funny, why would you care if strangers didn’t think you went to gym? His narcissism is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.
I like how he moved the goalposts from “No honest person can say I’m fat” to “supposedly I’m morbidly obese.” He knows he’s lost that one.