• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Niki smokes crack look at those crooked bottom jowls. Super yellow too (sic) disgusting dregs. pkysffwbtdnr

Nikki Cumia ova here
Nice fucking hood piglet right in the middle of the interview of your PAThetic life

tdlr: 25:00 uninterested host asks the sweaty portly fella to explain to his fans what swatting is.. Flustered and mumbling the sweaty pig tries to explain what swatting is and God also hating Rick sends a neighborhood bus on route which most city buses are every 35 minutes by to correct his lies and shut the pigbabymanchild up. Thanks God!
HAHHAHHAAH HOLEEE SHIT AT 28:00 Nik Robinson predicts the future
OMG every time they lie a bus goes by the Nikster even says "good thing you are editing this"

44:00 the lolmilk does not stop pig is about to lie bus goes by again. Nik caught in a lie and seems like trouble in mexicobatshitcavewaterdice Niki on dating apps? I never seen any of this here on the forum that rocks. But has to explain to Rick and Dane that its "like totally not, like her, making the apps, like fuck the stalke.. SWATTERS" silly pig for not seeing she is gonna ditch you when you end up in, wait for it... PRISON.
I only remember a funster making Pat a grinder account and even the lowest stalk of fags would not have sex with him.

45:24 OMG "They were trying to trick men into raping my wife."

yeah like this you fat needle dick bug fucking cuck?

ilhlwQ7.jpg

Does anyone have the pic of Niki Robinson giving a handjob to a random street shitter at a bar in a jedi suit?
that same night there is also pics of her close and happy with other men while her giant slug "husband" looked away over her shoulder.

48:00 I am dead put a cock in me jack. Dane calls them in great detail loser right to their drunk faces and they just sit there taking it like lost children.

1:06:00 good to know Niki Robinson considers her vagina "balls." Nice better second wife, stupid.

Nicolas keeps jokingly saying "that was the day I developed ptsd" like a true nigger or kike she is setting up for extra gibbs. Nik whats wrong the free PPP and mortgage payment wasn't enough you fat faggot with man hands?

Portly fella also keeps saying "they are threatening to burn down our home" sure Patty when was that ever said? We now know the Robinson's next move scam after this fails.

Robinson's also say they can't work or enjoy life because everyday they have to deal with stalkers.
We got any of them Robinson rube vacation photos paying for over priced coconut drinks back there?

The crackhead lesbian wife and the sweaty portly fat transman smoke meth and lie should be the title.

lmao swine
:image_9251_m:
lose some weight you look fucking disgusting.. you too Rick.

Dane Cook got lost :image_9253:

Last edited:

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
26:40 "our mutual friend Lenora Claire shared this with me"

this is who's behind the PR campaign, she's an actress who was stalked and became an advocate for stalking laws and whatnot, has a consulting company all about this
View attachment 140352

Thank you for your service.
Now there's a reason why all these videos have been popping up all suddenly.
Complete grifters.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Wow did Niki put makeup on this time? She didn’t even do that for the nightly news.
Nikkki, if you're reading this, don't let these pests bring you down. I think you just look tired and beaten down but we could slap some lipstick on you and make the best of it. I like that you've lost some weight. I'm 6'7", mahogany, and I only eat brussel sprouts, Kashi, whey protein, and cabbage. Stand outside by the bus stop and I'll be by at some point.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just when I thought these two couldn’t look any worse this pops up. With every interview it becomes clear they are lying about everything and doing this in hopes it leads to a payday.

Whenever “victims” are interviewed on the news they aren’t smiling like these two. Especially when they claim they’re in fear for their lives, can’t relax, on guard 24/7 but can’t control their happiness of getting this attention.

They want this to be their ticket to fame and don’t care what they have to do to get it, PBG is dead and so is Pat’s writing career. They’re in their 40s and have nothing on the horizon as they face a 50k debt they can’t pay. Pat doesn’t care if he goes to jail, it will only get him more attention that they believe will be what gets them fame and fortune. They want to be the (fat) faces of cyberstalking.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
1:17 — Niki talks about how “of course this has put a strain on our marriage” but that they eventually decided “to back each other.” Says that if they were doing it alone “I don’t know where I would be.” Nice reason to stay married, stupid.
Also note 99% of what we do is aimed at piggy and his social media. Niki doesn’t use social media much so there no payoff to goof on her. She’s really grasping at straws to claim she’s a victim, she’s only got the SWAT’s to cry about which we know they were paying for in hopes of suing the police.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At 1:19 Niki claims Torswats was paid “in Patrick’s name” on the payment. That would be impossible without it being Pat’s own account or some other real person named Patrick Tomlinson. She says “We both think crypto is bullshit so we don’t have any accounts.”
Then denying they have anything to do with torswats and how they don’t have an account is about as believable as when Beetlejuice claimed he didn’t shit in his pants, it was Dominic who shit in Beetlejuice’s pants.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
For fucks sake I cant do another one of these so soon. Thanks for the hilarious new quotes that have been graciously transcribed for us. Fuck you Salted Earth, you niggerfaggot retard.
Incredible. Back for 2 days and this retard is already every other post in every other thread.

How’s your fake wife and kids, troon? Will you be back to posting paragraphs tomorrow?

You SUCK