• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Forum Clout
26:40 "our mutual friend Lenora Claire shared this with me"

this is who's behind the PR campaign, she's an actress who was stalked and became an advocate for stalking laws and whatnot, has a consulting company all about this
View attachment 140352

No wonder he's been extra smug and arrogant lately. This grifter has them convinced a PR media tour will result in fame and fortune. Oh, and everyone who criticizes him and trolls him, a public figure, will go to prison. Imagine being this narcissistic and delusional.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
@49 minutes when the host says they don't fit the mold of being a target for having an overbearing personality that chastises segments of the population
1691163771221.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
@49 minutes when the host says they don't fit the mold of being a target for having an overbearing personality that chastises segments of the population
View attachment 140359
Right after the host said “It’s not like you have some fabulous lifestyle people are jealous of” (paraphrase).

At 57 minutes the host says he can’t imagine “what it’s like to have your door kicked down by police” and they do not correct him — they go along with the untruth.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
G

Right after the host said “It’s not like you have some fabulous lifestyle people are jealous of” (paraphrase).

At 57 minutes the host says he can’t imagine “what it’s like to have your door kicked down by police” and they do not correct him — they go along with the untruth.
You should really change your avatar to the Why Us? pic you bedwetter