• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
@49 minutes when the host says they don't fit the mold of being a target for having an overbearing personality that chastises segments of the population
View attachment 140359
He's fucking smiling throughout the entire interview.

He also used the "modest twitter following" line. I wonder if their PR person coached them.

At 37:55 Niki said the following of OnA:

"Yeah, it was loosely comedy. They were a bunch of assholes."

Her facial expression when OnA were mentioned:

1691164029565.png

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
He's fucking smiling throughout the entire interview.

He also used the "modest twitter following" line. I wonder if their PR person coached them.

At 37:55 Niki said the following of OnA:

"Yeah, it was loosely comedy. They were a bunch of assholes."

Her facial expression when OnA were mentioned:

View attachment 140360
When the bulls fart ain't stanky enough.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
They come off as incredibly dishonest, just in their body language. I don't know how people can watch these performances and not pick up on it. They legitimately both talk like the kid who has a super hot girlfriend who goes to another school and you'll just have to trust him. Super confident in certain answers they've preplanned and worked with their PR coach on, and stumbling and stammering when they get hit with even the smallest curveball.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
45:00 in or so Patrick says we set up dating profiles for Niki and inpersonating Niki they would tell men that she wanted to be raped to try to get Niki raped?

I'm pressing X to doubt. What's interesting is that after that story, the host said he had heard of things like that before and Niki talked about it happening on Grindr. This confirms to me that it's MADE UP. Niki did not say that some black dude tried to pin her down and fart in her pussy. She just said that we did this.

I think BDA should sue for slander and libel. Perhaps Dan too.

Forum Clout
Casting Producer on Sex Rehab w Dr Drew. So some real credibility
According to Wikipedia, her husband is a Beverly Hills lawyer. He worked for the notorious celebrity law firm sharks (((Lavely & Singer))) for 17 years. You'd think if they were "friends" this guy would have advised them to shut up, do not engage, change your phone numbers, and lock up your social media, but he probably won't do that for less than $750/hr. In reality they're not "friends", and even if fatso was given that sage advice from his "friend", he wouldn't take it.