• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
jwFz8SOh.webp

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The women she's been suspected of hooking up with before fatso came along are revolting, and then you look at her, a dead-eyed, unremarkable frump and picturing them going at it is all the more repulsive. She really thought she was titillating the audience with that remark. Gross.
You don’t find Ashe Dryden attractive? :colin_sm:

IMG_4965.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Niki Said “I don’t wanna do these videos, bless your heart”. I don’t know if Niki is aware that bless your heart is basically Southern slang for “you’re an idiot, but I’m faking being polite to you”.

“No child, I am not obese” “awww Bless your heart, friend”

Bless your heart" is a phrase common to the Southern United States. The phrase has multiple meanings and is used to express genuine sympathy but sometimes as an insult that conveys condescension, derision, or contempt. It may also be spoken as a precursor to an insult to mitigate its severity. Meanings range from sincerity to exasperation, and are primarily imparted through context and tone. While common in the South, it is primarily used by individuals who wish to "be sweet” and do not wish to "act ugly."

There was nothing for her to express sympathy for, so she was secretly being hateful. Pretty much saying “you’re lapping up our lies, like a good idiot should.”

Learn what a phrase means before you use it, stupid.
As a half Cumia from the northeast, bless your heart is one of my favorite sayings of all time. All in with the Southerns

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Holy shit, I gotta watch the interview, but one of the people at the PR firm Piggy hired is Amanda fucking Knox? THE Amanda Knox, killed her roommate in a weird sex game, danced and laughed when the Italian police were removing the dead body, and then realized she needed to play the victim when she faced jailtime?

View attachment 140411

Did OJ Simpson submit a resume too?
I know we all don't like Pat but Knox was clearly innocent. There's a really good documentary about her. In it, they inerview the lead detective who idolized 70s TV detectives so he would overlook evidence in favour of his gut feeling and shit like that, lol.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I know we all don't like Pat but Knox was clearly innocent. There's a really good documentary about her. In it, they inerview the lead detective who idolized 70s TV detectives so he would overlook evidence in favour of his gut feeling and shit like that, lol.
Idk what evidence was faked or not but from the original dateline I saw on it, her and her bf said they watched a movie on his computer that night then they checked the computer and it wasn't used. Her and her bf both throw their phones away into another yard that night, the Italian phone police show up to be like hey we found your cell phones and they say oh we're glad your here about the murder in our house that we definitely called about it and there had been no call from them about the murdered roommate.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
You could probably watch a doc from a different perspective. Documentaries are edited and presented in the way the makers want. The makers absolutely left out evidence that wouldn't fit the story they were presenting.

And what fucking detective wouldn't enjoy stories where the detective is brilliant?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Holy shit, I gotta watch the interview, but one of the people at the PR firm Piggy hired is Amanda fucking Knox? THE Amanda Knox, killed her roommate in a weird sex game, danced and laughed when the Italian police were removing the dead body, and then realized she needed to play the victim when she faced jailtime?

View attachment 140411

Did OJ Simpson submit a resume too?
There was also a stalking thing about Pat I think and one of the experts was Elisabeth "Not So" Smart