• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
They seemingly hired a “PR rep” who has no idea about PR or law. The PR they’re doing is 100% self serving and I can’t imagine any serious person telling them “Yes it is completely fine to say you owe nothing when you’re in contempt for this exact reason.” What good is trying to save face if you doing it impedes on your own case. Also why do they need PR at all? Whoever believes Rick already does, whoever doesn’t already doesn’t. There’s no swaying either side and parties who don’t know about this don’t give a shit.

Whoever they hired, if they did at all, is literally massively grifting them. Everything they do is rake stepping. Pay Resto money to get fucked over. Now pay this PR woman to fuck them over.
They should be using all of their disposable income in lawyers and listening to their advice

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Pretty hilarious that pat volunteered a video of him lunging at cops and a video of him admitting he is going to follow a court order. All within two days. Those two things would have been like striking gold if a rascal was able to somehow acquire these clips. He just posts them for free. It used to take a complex catfishing scheme to get such evidence out of him.
I've noticed beside reddit texts, no one is engaging with Pat in any way and yet we're getting the best content from the sows teet instead

G

The interesting story angle would be to get a rep from the MPD to talk about SWATting and how they handle it. Since SWATting the same house 43 times is such a juicy story angle, why haven't we heard from the MPD yet? No intrepid reporter has asked for a comment, I guess.
mpd.png

Forum Clout
The interesting story angle would be to get a rep from the MPD to talk about SWATting and how they handle it. Since SWATting the same house 43 times is such a juicy story angle, why haven't we heard from the MPD yet? No intrepid reporter has asked for a comment, I guess.
View attachment 140560
"We are aware of the situation. It's an ongoing investigation. We cannot speak about it."

MPD has said this to every media outlet that has reached out to them.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Pat said The Blue Angels were doing practice runs overhead that day (meaning it wasn't a regular occurrence). Still... they are so poor and they are so black.
Why would they do practice runs over a city? If something goes wrong, and they misjudge a formation or something and come crashing down in Pat's neighbourhood, they could do $30-$40 worth of damage.

EDIT: I'm surprised he hasn't blamed his stalkers for calling in an airstrike during the interview.

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
"We are aware of the situation. It's an ongoing investigation. We cannot speak about it."

MPD has said this to every media outlet that has reached out to them.
"That means we've been cleared of wrongdoing, child" in Pats mind.

In reality, its because hes under investigation for trying to reverse-entrap law enforcement.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
When did anyone really go after Sue Lightning anyway. It was more “haha Ant is trying to sleep with a transsexual” not “what a____” Pat is really retarded.
Exactly - it was funny because of Ant's reaction, not the fact that she was trans.

If Pat was a real fan of O&A, he'd know that nobody went after Jimmy's "girlfriends" (Hi, daddy!)