• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Don't make fun of 9/11...

Screenshot_20230804_213136_Chrome.jpg

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Constant bus' stopping in front of the house, Constant jets flying over, the garbage truck picking up dumpsters and other trash cans.

Nice sanctuary stupid.
Just when you thought his shithole of a house couldn't get any worse, we get both of these new bits of information today. It's like it was perfectly designed to be in the worst physical location possible.

Pat's Bus Stop twitter account incoming

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"a judge in California ruled that their anonymity is more important"

Notice Pig minimizing the judicial L he took on his meritless lawsuit by "forgetting" that it was actually TWO judges in two different jurisdictions who ruled against him. He wants to pass it off as a fluke, a technicality, and not the result of well-tested decades-old doctrine.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Niki Said “I don’t wanna do these videos, bless your heart”. I don’t know if Niki is aware that bless your heart is basically Southern slang for “you’re an idiot, but I’m faking being polite to you”.

“No child, I am not obese” “awww Bless your heart, friend”

Bless your heart" is a phrase common to the Southern United States. The phrase has multiple meanings and is used to express genuine sympathy but sometimes as an insult that conveys condescension, derision, or contempt. It may also be spoken as a precursor to an insult to mitigate its severity. Meanings range from sincerity to exasperation, and are primarily imparted through context and tone. While common in the South, it is primarily used by individuals who wish to "be sweet” and do not wish to "act ugly."

There was nothing for her to express sympathy for, so she was secretly being hateful. Pretty much saying “you’re lapping up our lies, like a good idiot should.”

Learn what a phrase means before you use it, stupid.

Last edited: