• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I am very tempted to get in touch with her about Rick..... It's weird she would give a shit about some midwest FFwBT when I remember her she was very good friends with Drew Carrey's fiancee Amy....https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amie-h...20complicatedan20apparent20victim20of20murder
I met her through Lenora....she actually ended up being murdered by her crazy ex who was stalking her... But I don't see Lenora talk about her at all, they must of had a falling out
He’s paying her. That’s the only reason she gives a shit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll never forgive my eldest daughter for having her birthday, meaning I had to just sit and read 27 pages of this.

I can't fucking stand how Pat refuses to accept we like Norm or even comedy in general. We're a fucking Opie & Anthony subreddit. Half of the comedians he used to claim he loved were regulars on there. And Norm didn't suddenly get a bunch of "new" fans, you fat cunt. He's a legend. Just because you're too fucking stupid to understand why he was funny doesn't take that away from him.

I've noticed Niki seems to stick to things that actually happened. The contact forms and bad reviews and so on. Pat is all about the threats of murder and our "stated goal to kill" him. Bomb threats and trying to get people raped. All the bullshit lies that never happened. Meanwhile his big fat face is sitting there grinning and smirking the whole time because that's a normal reaction when you genuinely believe people are trying to murder you and get your wife raped.

I dunno how they keep finding these hosts who don't ask anything. WHY did the judge rule against you Pat? Why do you owe Quasi so much money? What do you mean you "won't pay"? Why didn't he even follow up on the contempt admission? These people are fucking worthless.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I'll never forgive my eldest daughter for having her birthday, meaning I had to just sit and read 27 pages of this.

I can't fucking stand how Pat refuses to accept we like Norm or even comedy in general. We're a fucking Opie & Anthony subreddit. Half of the comedians he used to claim he loved were regulars on there. And Norm didn't suddenly get a bunch of "new" fans, you fat cunt. He's a legend. Just because you're too fucking stupid to understand why he was funny doesn't take that away from him.

I've noticed Niki seems to stick to things that actually happened. The contact forms and bad reviews and so on. Pat is all about the threats of murder and our "stated goal to kill" him. Bomb threats and trying to get people raped. All the bullshit lies that never happened. Meanwhile his big fat face is sitting there grinning and smirking the whole time because that's a normal reaction when you genuinely believe people are trying to murder you and get your wife raped.

I dunno how they keep finding these hosts who don't ask anything. WHY did the judge rule against you Pat? Why do you owe Quasi so much money? What do you mean you "won't pay"? Why didn't he even follow up on the contempt admission? These people are fucking worthless.
That I remember from old O and A uploaders, almost everything involving Norm from the show was 95% positive comments about Norm. We liked him. A lot of us unlike you Piggy we’re smart enough to get the jokes Norm was laying down. I don’t know many guys my age who didn’t like Norm MacDonald. Only fat brainless cunts that live in half hovels are that unfunny don’t understand Norm.

Forum Clout
He’s paying her. That’s the only reason she gives a shit.
7E5059D3-269F-4121-B960-6A01416C36A1.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The most sickening part of this interview is them pretending their motivation for doing it is to help other people who don't have a voice. Nice trained PR line, stupids. You're not doing this for any other reason than attention and likely as a precursor to suing (:image_9253:) the MPD.

"What if some poor young trans person goes through this and they don't have a voice :cry:"

Pair of phony, impoverished fatsos.

#PayQuasi

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I can't fucking stand how Pat refuses to accept we like Norm or even comedy in general. We're a fucking Opie & Anthony subreddit. Half of the comedians he used to claim he loved were regulars on there.
Nick Mullen used to say that the O&A sub was the funniest place on the internet. Whether you think Nick's funny or not (I think he is) we can all agree that he has a better grasp on comedy than Pat.

Forum Clout
Did we know that Collier Landry has a documentary series about his dad murdering his mother when he was 12? Anybody seen A Murder in Mansfield?

I've seen his Forensic Files episode several times in reruns. It's a very sad story and he was a brave kid on the stand testifying against his father. That's why I can't understand why anyone like him, who's experienced real trauma in his life, would have the patience for these grifting assholes who are totally responsible for their own troubles and have done nothing but feed, antagonize, and encourage their trolls. They're victims of their own stupidity and narcissism.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
That I remember from old O and A uploaders, almost everything involving Norm from the show was 95% positive comments about Norm. We liked him. A lot of us unlike you Piggy we’re smart enough to get the jokes Norm was laying down. I don’t know many guys my age who didn’t like Norm MacDonald. Only fat brainless cunts that live in half hovels are that unfunny don’t understand Norm.
Loved the guy, still love the guy. It's really incredible that he wants to try a narrative that we just had to find an angle to get that dangerous firebrand Patrick Ass Tomlinson, and once he unleashed that Norm hot take, woooo boy we had our fuel! Time to pretend to like Norm, everybody!

Accept that you finally insulted somebody people cared a lot about and got noticed by folks who wouldn't let you forget it. You took a chance to kick somebody while sheltered in the cancel culture mob at the time, and it backfired in your fucking fat face so hard the scent of bacon is still in the air 5 years later.

Fat cunt. Norm had stray thoughts during the day that he forgot about that were funnier than Patrick's entire failed "comedy career".