• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Anyone want to mute this clip and overlay a gross giant fart sound effect? My adolescent brain wants it but 16, dick, internet etc…

Holy shit! I lived 10 minutes from a major international airport for my entire childhood and it was nowhere close to what you hear in this clip. How the fuck do they exist in that house? I mean the answer is that they are poor and have no choice but yeah.

Also, the idea of inserting a giant fart noise followed by "scraped the chimney!" is hysterical.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Holy shit! I lived 10 minutes from a major international airport for my entire childhood and it was nowhere close to what you hear in this clip. How the fuck do they exist in that house? I mean the answer is that they are poor and have no choice but yeah.
Pat said The Blue Angels were doing practice runs overhead that day (meaning it wasn't a regular occurrence). Still... they are so poor and they are so black.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
So niki says that mobbing people is a legitimate strategy in some cases but in the next sentence complains that they are being fucked with by complete strangers. What?

So niki is the sole arbitor of who gets to use this tactic and when? It's not just wrong altogether then?

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Yeah, that was a retarded idea. Don’t do that.
1000024906.jpg

Head on a swivel, my friend.

Forum Clout
So niki says that mobbing people is a legitimate strategy in some cases but in the next sentence complains that they are being fucked with by complete strangers. What?

So niki is the sole arbitor of who gets to use this tactic and when? It's not just wrong altogether then?
Yes, child. Patrick and Niki get to decide what is right and wrong.

Patrick complains repeatedly about the supreme court's decision about a stalking case, saying Elena Kagan 'missed that one' in her majority opinion. Keep in mind: the case was 7-2, with only Sotamayor and Barrett dissenting. Patrick, of course, doesn't understand that the Supreme Court doesn't hear or rule on criminal cases; they only care about the laws surrounding cases and setting or modifying precedent for future cases. They ruled that Colorado had used a proposed standard of what constitutes true threats and what a reasonable person would construe as a true threat. The case involved a man leaving a Facebook message to some nobody singer that she 'should die'. Colorado decided to prosecute and the Supreme Court didn't rule that the man was innocent or that stalking is somehow legal, just that Colorado prosecuted under the wrong statute(s).

That's a long winded way of saying Patrick is very stupid and obese (per court documents).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Also, the idea of inserting a giant fart noise followed by "scraped the chimney!" is hysterical.
Constant bus' stopping in front of the house, Constant jets flying over, the garbage truck picking up dumpsters and other trash cans.

Nice sanctuary stupid.