• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
So Patrick had a SWATTing called in while he was out and Niki was home alone? Holy shit. He wanted them to kill her!
Wouldn't be surprised if they got into an argument about him and the stalkers and he snapped and called one in. On the other hand after watching these videos I wouldn't be shocked if Nikki was in on the self swatting thing the whole time.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
The dopey host's long pause and blinks:

Thicki really doesn't look like she's on board with what he's saying. It doesn't take a body language expert to see. He's got his defiant dead brained narcissist stare and she's looking all over the place, nervously fucking with her hair...

I haven't watched any of this one, because honestly I'm fucking sick of looking at these grifter fucks, but while they both look like liars, she looks visibly uncomfortable with it and is especially agitated when consequences are mentioned. He, on the other hand looks like a bad liar but completely comfortable in anything that might come as a result because he's talked himself into it being a positive and that this all makes him a beleaguered warrior and hero.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Wouldn't be surprised if they got into an argument about him and the stalkers and he snapped and called one in. On the other hand after watching these videos I wouldn't be shocked if Nikki was in on the self swatting thing the whole time.
Doesn’t Lynne live nearby and I assume she still has that lake house? If her PTSD is so triggering she has two locations she could move too yet chooses to stay just to stage and film swattings.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I watched the documentary that was purposely made to prove "she didn't do it!!!!!" and came away thinking she 100% got away with murder.

Like a day after the body was found, she was shopping for lingerie with her Italian boyfriend. CCTV has them laughing and giggling talking about what sexy outfits to buy to celebrate the roommate's murder.

You believe everything, a violent nigger did it. Shocking I know.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
that said, it was nice not to have some screaming banshee choir like in world star knockout videos.

IMG_0602.jpeg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Niki recording him being a lunatic with cops really stands out. She stood there hoping for something and doesn’t even get concerned when he tries to escalate the situation. Nice “loving wife” stupid.
"The cameras weren't working that day and my husband rushed home when I told him what was going on"

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"The cameras weren't working that day and my husband rushed home when I told him what was going on"
Yeah, that's a weird one. She was alone, he was out, yet she's asking what's going on because she can't see anything. Yet he can and says it's the cops and he then "rushed home". How could he see? The app worked on his phone but not hers? Or did he call in the SWAT when he knew she was home alone? Niki, I hope he hasn't taken a life insurance plan out on you!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
- redacted -
The court would have to give permission first for any audio recording. Not getting permission and recording anyway and then broadcasting the audio later is illegal I'm pretty sure. If anyone goes to the hearing, they should ask about that and get the answer first and then abide by the decision.

Last edited: