• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Chan fucked his mother

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Retards like Chris were created to be bullied.
Old virgin with rage Chris definitely was, which is why people bullied the fuck out of him. Then he morphed into tranny, Buffalo Bill-meets-Norman Bates Chris with schizo delusions and he turned from a laughing stock into a horrorshow.
Is this true? My impression was that every thread is full of dox
Yes.
and people harassing the subjects
No. People are actively discouraged from contacting and fucking with the zoo exhibits. The only people claiming KF is a 'harassment' site are retards like Pig who're featured there, and are assmad at the fact it's perfectly legal to host publicly-available information and mock it.

Forum Clout
Old virgin with rage Chris definitely was, which is why people bullied the fuck out of him. Then he morphed into tranny, Buffalo Bill-meets-Norman Bates Chris with schizo delusions and he turned from a laughing stock into a horrorshow.

Yes.

No. People are actively discouraged from contacting and fucking with the zoo exhibits. The only people claiming KF is a 'harassment' site are retards like Pig who're featured there, and are assmad at the fact it's perfectly legal to host publicly-available information and mock it.
Speaking of, his KF page has really been blowing up recently. It used to go maybe a couple days without a post and now gets a couple daily.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I read about this whole shit show while trying to come down from my concert in Isernhagen over the weekend... And immediately regretted it.

I've said on here that I've met some nice transgender blokes in my travels - both types - and most were decent people. But then you meet a militant fuckhead, or an over-sensitive twat, and you try to be courteous only for you to be dismissed as the enemy, nearly souring yourself on the whole lot.

But as Mal will remind me when that happens, there are a lot of them with mental issues that don't get the proper treatment they need. And reading stories like these, you see how extreme it can go. Christ, his own mom... Bad parent or not, there is no justifying here, And regardless of autism, this is all too calculated. He is a dangerous motherfucker (goddamn it, look what I just did) and should be, as Patrice would say, "put down".

I marathoned Father Ted for half the day and I'm still only just now feeling less dirty. Time to put on Kids in the Hall.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Speaking of, his KF page has really been blowing up recently. It used to go maybe a couple days without a post and now gets a couple daily.
Because the mongoloid dragged the site into his lolsuit, and Null always features retards trying to sue him on the front page so Pattycakes became known to thousands of people overnight. Before that, the only people paying attention to his thread were Caverlock, me and a handful of other o&a guys.

Again, the fat fuck has the nerve to accuse others of harassing him, when the only actual harassment taking place is his frivolous lawsuit that bit him in the ass immediately.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I read about this whole shit show while trying to come down from my concert in Isernhagen over the weekend... And immediately regretted it.

I've said on here that I've met some nice transgender blokes in my travels - both types - and most were decent people. But then you meet a militant fuckhead, or an over-sensitive twat, and you try to be courteous only for you to be dismissed as the enemy, nearly souring yourself on the whole lot.

But as Mal will remind me when that happens, there are a lot of them with mental issues that don't get the proper treatment they need. And reading stories like these, you see how extreme it can go. Christ, his own mom... Bad parent or not, there is no justifying here, And regardless of autism, this is all too calculated. He is a dangerous motherfucker (goddamn it, look what I just did) and should be, as Patrice would say, "put down".

I marathoned Father Ted for half the day and I'm still only just now feeling less dirty. Time to put on Kids in the Hall.
You typed a lot just to brag about how much of a faggot you are.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The text messages on Kiwi Farms are actually even worse than the audio I think.View attachment 2173
That's a beautifully written post. I've wondered what the fuck was going through the cops' heads as they entered that decrepit hovel. The flies, shit and piss smell, filth everywhere. And eventually they find a man with a five o'clock shadow, in a wig, wearing girl clothes. And his vegetable mother, who likely only gets cleaned and changed on date night. How they didn't Reggie Ledoux his ass immediately is a testament to their discipline.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Perhaps it's time I found a new avatar.

Does he still have his dick? I thought he had surgery, but is he actually just a crossdresser?

And was he really his mom's only caregiver? He can't even take care of himself. She should've been in an institution herself if her deranged son was her only option. Even without the rape I bet it was an existential nightmare.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Nothing a tranny does is ever their fault. For anybody else, attempting suicide is a sign of mental illness. For a tranny, society is to blame for not wanting to indulge in their fantasy. Their narcissism is astounding.
"Fantasy" is the correct word, as that's what it is. It's all sex-based, yet it's taboo to just say so. Everyone is supposed to play along and pretend it's gender-norm this and society that, but in reality it's mostly all about fucking.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
arrested for incest and is being held without bond. additional charges coming. i bet he ends up doing 10+ years for this.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
arrested for incest and is being held without bond. additional charges coming. i bet he ends up doing 10+ years for this.

'incest charge involving HER 79-year-old mother', the mail really is trash.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Someone vandalized his car and stole his personal number plate:

E71Y34oWEAAcH0S.jpeg

He's behind bars, and still being fucked with... Peace begins at home, lol