• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Chan fucked his mother

G

Someone found the mugshot

View attachment 2404

Look at the gender, what a fucking clown world.
They got him down as a chomo lol. That's NOT a mistake you want the jail to make on your file. He's either going to be in PC or he'll be murdered. I really hope some prison YouTubers pick up this story.

IMG_20210802_002912_464.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
They got him down as a chomo lol. That's NOT a mistake you want the jail to make on your file. He's either going to be in PC or he'll be murdered. I really hope some prison YouTubers pick up this story.

View attachment 2413
Fucking ribs, he's in with the men too. Someone on the farms posted his cellmates, which you can see somehow. In Virginia, if you're born a male, you go in with the males, even if you're a tranny.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why was null even helping that tard?
A mixture of troll's remorse and Chris' unique circumstances as the first real lowcow. The entire reason KF has such a strong culture of 'don't interact with the tards' is because of all the trolling CWC and his family received over the years. Chris is the only exception because he's just been around so long, it's hard to untangle from him. It doesn't help either that he's legitimately mentally ill, with an incredibly bleak future, and the only people he interacted with were trolls scamming him, or trannies feeding into his warped delusions. I can see why Null felt that he needed to at least try to help the lunatic out so he didn't end up on the streets.

He recently highlighted a years-old thread of a user calling him out on enabling Chris, so that's him basically saying he was wrong and the Alogs were right that Chris is an irredeemable waste of skin. I think anyone hoping his story would end in anything but some form of institutionalization were deluding themselves, but none of us expected it to end quite this fucking badly.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
A mixture of troll's remorse and Chris' unique circumstances as the first real lowcow. The entire reason KF has such a strong culture of 'don't interact with the tards' is because of all the trolling CWC and his family received over the years. Chris is the only exception because he's just been around so long, it's hard to untangle from him. It doesn't help either that he's legitimately mentally ill, with an incredibly bleak future, and the only people he interacted with were trolls scamming him, or trannies feeding into his warped delusions. I can see why Null felt that he needed to at least try to help the lunatic out so he didn't end up on the streets.

He recently highlighted a years-old thread of a user calling him out on enabling Chris, so that's him basically saying he was wrong and the Alogs were right that Chris is an irredeemable waste of skin. I think anyone hoping his story would end in anything but some form of institutionalization were deluding themselves, but none of us expected it to end quite this fucking badly.
Wow, you made Null sound like more of a faggot than I thought. Retards like Chris were created to be bullied.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
The first few videos are rough because they're about him as a sad, lonely little spergy kid. It takes a while before you reach his adulthood, when he starts doing stupid, selfish shit that erodes any goodwill you had for him.
Yeah, I finished watching the sixth video, and... yeah. I needed a walk and some fresh air afterwards. I usually binge watch docs / tv series, but I'll probably savour this one for the sake of my mental health.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah, I finished watching the sixth video, and... yeah. I needed a walk and some fresh air afterwards. I usually binge watch docs / tv series, but I'll probably savour this one for the sake of my mental health.
Funnily enough the main reason I knew of him was OnA. Saw this shit so I figured what the fuck why not learn about some other lolcows? I only feel bad for him so far because of his parents. The trolls are by far the least to blame. I don’t like the fucking with him using girls. That’s a very cruel thing to do to retards. His parents raised him to think he can do what he wants because he’s autistic. He never received any real punishment for not behaving at all, and his parents always told him it wasn’t his fault because he’s autistic. He very clearly takes advantage of this. Girls tell them he needs to stop touching him, and he doesn’t. He was taught that sperging out is acceptable and that he never had to act like an adult. His parents should have never let him make videos on YouTube in the first place. His parents are monumental pieces of shit and he should have been removed from that home as a child. He never tries to take responsibility or change for the better either. Trolls even try to actually help him in this and he doesn’t. Two shitty parents raised a shitty man baby. Who then rapes his dementia riddled mother. Go figure. Next time I won’t be so brief.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Funnily enough the main reason I knew of him was OnA. Saw this shit so I figured what the fuck why not learn about some other lolcows? I only feel bad for him so far because of his parents. The trolls are by far the least to blame. I don’t like the fucking with him using girls. That’s a very cruel thing to do to retards. His parents raised him to think he can do what he wants because he’s autistic. He never received any real punishment for not behaving at all, and his parents always told him it wasn’t his fault because he’s autistic. He very clearly takes advantage of this. Girls tell them he needs to stop touching him, and he doesn’t. He was taught that sperging out is acceptable and that he never had to act like an adult. His parents should have never let him make videos on YouTube in the first place. His parents are monumental pieces of shit and he should have been removed from that home as a child. He never tries to take responsibility or change for the better either. Trolls even try to actually help him in this and he doesn’t. Two shitty parents raised a shitty man baby. Who then rapes his dementia riddled mother. Go figure. Next time I won’t be so brief.
TYFYS. Perfectly summed up.