• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Chan fucked his mother

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Spaz tranny rapes his own mother and this is what concerned these redditors:

gjt2c1.png

l88swc.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Why was null even helping that tard?
Pity. A bunch of trolls called the 'Wise guys' tricked Chris into giving them thousands of dollars a few years ago and Null's been helping Chris since then. Chris is an actual retard with the mind of a child, in any other Western country he would have been institutionalized years ago.

Forum Clout
Pity. A bunch of trolls called the 'Wise guys' tricked Chris into giving them thousands of dollars a few years ago and Null's been helping Chris since then. Chris is an actual retard with the mind of a child, in any other Western country he would have been institutionalized years ago.
The fact that Null tried to help Chris so much really makes me lose any respect I had for him trying to fight Pat's subpoena. I don't care how guilty you might feel for all of the shit that happened to him, Chris was always a psycho piece of shit and deserved everything minus the verbal sexual abuse (that was pretty fucked up) that happened to him.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I've heard null on a podcast, he's as beta as someone named "null" would be. He was almost as bad as the Something Awful founder whose mail order bride wife drained his bank account and then ran away.

All these guys who build web communties are weak little pussies, look at the Reddit founders. But not Quasi, he has big balls.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
The interesting thing about comparing Chris to Pat, is that even Chris eventually learned not to feed the trolls. A literal retard learned a lesson that our prized pig has yet to learn.
Eh it’s more that the group of trolls that were fucking with him became moral faggots and decided to leave him alone/actively protect him.