• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Chan fucked his mother

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Listening to Rekeita's stream right now. This shit is the absolute most disgusting shit I have ever heard. He fucking ATE HIS 78 YEAR OLD MOM'S PUSSY. At the very least this sick fuck needs to be in a mental hospital.

Listening to the phone call, it looks like Chris was talked into doing this by a female troll. What a psycho.
Chris has been getting talked into retarded shit by trolls his whole life. This time though, Jesus...

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Too depressing and - IMO - mean spirited on behalf of the trolls for me to ever follow. He’s clearly mentally disturbed and always was.

Patrick on the other hand is just a malicious psychopath, no mental retardation. He’s fair game all day long no guilt possible.
I watched two videos detailing his early childhood on YouTube, and it's too dark and weird for me to really find humor in his existence. Although tbf, there's about 50 more videos to go through, and I'm sure something will pop up that will make me laff. Chan raping his mother, and then stealing $750 from her is NOT PFG.

G

Null just gave us an update

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/everything-chris-told-me-about-his-girlfriend.96659/[/URL]

Also, Chris just stole $750 from his mom, so now he's criminally fucked several times over:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chris-chan-incest-leak-chris-has-been-removed-from-14-branchland-court.96559/post-9580110[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Just saw this update on reddit. Even with everything going on, people are trying to track Chris down and fuck with him.

cchan.png

Also, this was pretty funny.

cchan2.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
If anyone had grounds for an insanity plea, it's the retarded incestuous rapist who is also trans that rapes his own fucking demented mother.
Nope. He doesn't fit the legal criteria for an insanity defense.

One could argue he knew what he was doing was wrong and illegal - that's evidenced by his trying to be secretive and hiding the identity of who he was with.

Plus, he had the sense and forethought to make a doctor's appointment to get tested for STDs and to wear a condom. He was in complete, lucid awareness and his actions were premeditated. He's demented but not insane. He'll get prison.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
watched two videos detailing his early childhood on YouTube, and it's too dark and weird for me to really find humor in his existence.
The first few videos are rough because they're about him as a sad, lonely little spergy kid. It takes a while before you reach his adulthood, when he starts doing stupid, selfish shit that erodes any goodwill you had for him.