• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Chan fucked his mother

stinks

Forum Clout
Fucking ribs, he's in with the men too. Someone on the farms posted his cellmates, which you can see somehow. In Virginia, if you're born a male, you go in with the males, even if you're a tranny.
wrong hes actually in there with the women :LOL:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Internet personality "Chris-Chan" in court on incest charge

Consolvo said it’s clear that people sought out where Chandler was staying at a hotel in Henrico and videotaped her arrest. Chandler interrupted the proceedings saying “I’m famous on the internet” loudly, and then Heilberg told her not to speak until spoken to by the court.

What a Pat.
I bet that's what Pat was going to say to Judge Stein during that teleconference.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
G

Apparently this is the cunt that talked Chris into fucking his mother:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Isabella_Loretta_Janke[/URL]

Just after she got doxxed, Kiwi Farms underwent a massive DDoS attack which is still ongoing. Her dad owns a cybersecurity firm:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-j-a79327/[/URL]

Opie Simp
Forum Clout

Just after she got doxxed, Kiwi Farms underwent a massive DDoS attack which is still ongoing. Her dad owns a cybersecurity firm:

It certainly is suspicious. If it is her parents attacking KF it is too late, her thread had thousands of posts before the site went down, her info is not only also on ED it's in discords everywhere and all over reddit. She certainly seems fucking crazy, shits herself on the regular and her feet are covered in fungus.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

I’ve actually been following this one I linked the original thread earlier. It’s important to point out there’s no evidence she coerced Chris into fucking his mom. That deranged lunatic was going to do it regardless and at best she encouraged it. That being said, she extorted Chris and had planned to get him to at least detransition and steal as much money as she could from him. She also said she was originally going to get him to kill himself. This bitch is a psychopath and for how awful what Chris did, this bitch is somehow fucking worse. Her dad was an ex seal sniper and owns a few companies one of which had a $600( don’t remember off the top of my head but I think it was 600) mil deal with the government. Right as they were going to make her her own forum/topic whatever the fuck the farms went down. I was on the last page when it happened. Definitely some weird shit. Oh and her step mom is ex secret service and is a psychiatrist and has hinted she knows how crazy her daughter is.

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I’ve actually been following this one I linked the original thread earlier. It’s important to point out there’s no evidence she coerced Chris into fucking his mom. That deranged lunatic was going to do it regardless and at best she encouraged it. That being said, she extorted Chris and had planned to get him to at least detransition and steal as much money as she could from him. She also said she was originally going to get him to kill himself. This bitch is a psychopath and for how awful what Chris did, this bitch is somehow fucking worse. Her dad was an ex seal sniper and owns a few companies one of which had a $600( don’t remember off the top of my head but I think it was 600) mil deal with the government. Right as they were going to make her her own forum/topic whatever the fuck the farms went down. I was on the last page when it happened. Definitely some weird shit. Oh and her step mom is ex secret service and is a psychiatrist and has hinted she knows how crazy her daughter is.
Found this on the TexasTech reddit, where the crazy bitch goes to school. Apparently this is the Dean of Students.

p6595hbzkyf71.jpg

Bella had already manipulated a tranny into killing themselves before the Chris-chan stuff. I know her parents are pretty powerful, not sure if they can stop all the info at this point.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Still up for now.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Found this on the TexasTech reddit, where the crazy bitch goes to school. Apparently this is the Dean of Students.

View attachment 2984

Bella had already manipulated a tranny into killing themselves before the Chris-chan stuff. I know her parents are pretty powerful, not sure if they can stop all the info at this point.
Yeah there’s a good chance they’re going to remove her just so it doesn’t get out. There’s also the story of how she was manipulating Chris. Some transgender girl named “Fiona” wanted to fuck chris. Chris wanted to fuck Bella and Bella wanted to fuck Fiona. They were supposed to meet at some gay my little pony thing. Fiona is also autistic or some shit and isn’t actually a bad person. Bella gave her the recordings and messages. Then Fiona panicked and released them. Bella then also panicked and released 2 edited tapes in an attempt to save face. Bella has a few crazy people that follow her as well. A guy named Louis (not CK but I forget his last name) is her biggest follower. He is a complete simp. Its only a matter of time before she throws him under the boss and he reveals even more. Anyways, they at one point we’re investigated for title IX and there’s discord logs of them destroying the evidence. They also set up cameras to spy on other students. They were kicked out of the dorms for this. There’s a SS of Bella boiling a hamster, she says she’s killed multiples, they’ve talked about fattening up their cat, and no one is sure if the dog she “rescued” is still alive or if she neglected it to death. I say “rescued” because they believe it was faked in order to try and get money. It’s hard to remember everything off the top of my head but this shit is crazy. I’m sure it’s all on her encyclopedia dramatica at this point but I haven’t checked.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
View attachment 2997

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/14772/isabella-janke-chris-chan-drama-continues-saga

First media outlet I've seen reporting on Bella directly. This allows her full name to be used on places like reddit without breaking their doxxing rules. No way her parents can squash this now.
Damn hopefully this cunt gets more than just removed from TTU. No matter what if she’s not she’s going to have to stay completely off the internet since she’s not as smart as she thinks she is. I also hope this doesn’t turn into people defending Chris cause him raping his mom was inevitable. This has also been good for fighting trannies since they tried to start shit about misgendering her. Not good to do that with a literal rapist so if they try to change it that it was a retard talked into something it’s gonna hurt overall.

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I hope this shit won’t lead to any leniency towards Chris. I want that faggot behind bars for an extended period of time.
I'm not familiar with Virginian law, but Chris' texts with null show that Chris knew exactly what he was doing, and he was being secretive about it so he knows that his actions were wrong too.

I did too many drugs to understand this Bella shit. She's a deranged bitch with foot fungus whose parents are basically secret agents is what I gather?
The twenty years of actions and trolling around Chris-chan is called Christory, some people are desperate to be a part of it and chase the fame. Bella was one of them and she is a big part of Christory now, but I don't think she wanted her identity out there. Chris is literally a giant autism magnet, it's why he is the premier lolcow.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
This Bella bitch is catching way too much shit. She's just another troll. God Bless that crazy bitch.