BOQ DOX

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Things I showed on my channel:

-My Turkish Passport (which I obtained by purchasing property in Türkiye)
-Ambergris
-Information about my IRL business and clients vouching for me
-Relics and Antiquities from Syria worth $100k easy
-Evicting a problem Tenant
-My Lexus IS350 (2019)
-Exes who worked in broadcasting/journalism for a major cable network
-many more things proving Im "crushing" it...more than most.

If true then that’s good and impressive but you really shouldn’t care what strangers online believe. Being humble is more important and admirable than being brash and proud, even if it’s warranted

G

If true then that’s good and impressive but you really shouldn’t care what strangers online believe. Being humble is more important and admirable than being brash and proud, even if it’s warranted
I dont give a fuck dude, its like...this will sound mean, but if you go to Chinatown, and let out a huge fart in a middle of a crowd of old Chinese people, that "lowered" self-conscious embarrassment, lol. Someone here said "your dead channel" (Chinese farts)... or I yearn for white approval, the amount of projection or just WRONG assessments (while being genuine, not an attempt to "mindfuck" me or anything) is mind boggling.

If anything it's a "correct the record" obsession. I will concede to that than being brash or "caring what strangers think". I also enjoy taunting, idk why.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I dont give a fuck dude, its like...this will sound mean, but if you go to Chinatown, and let out a huge fart in a middle of a crowd of old Chinese people, that "lowered" self-conscious embarrassment, lol. Someone here said "your dead channel" (Chinese farts)... or I yearn for white approval, the amount of projection or just WRONG assessments (while being genuine, not an attempt to "mindfuck" me or anything) is mind boggling.

If anything it's a "correct the record" obsession. I will concede to that than being brash or "caring what strangers think". I also enjoy taunting, idk why.

Reframe it, try to help them better themselves, youre still flexxing and correcting the record and they’ll still ignore you, and we’ll all still play the same game of arguing over nothing, but you’ll personally not harm yourself as much spiritually.

I’m just trying to ignore these urges now, and I’ll absolutely go back to not posting again soon. It’s not because I’m better than this place or anyone here, it’s because I’m not. Some people get that and others don’t. You call them sassters or whatever but they’re just lost

RoxburyRick

Reframe it, try to help them better themselves, youre still flexxing and correcting the record and they’ll still ignore you, and we’ll all still play the same game of arguing over nothing, but you’ll personally not harm yourself as much spiritually.

I’m just trying to ignore these urges now, and I’ll absolutely go back to not posting again soon. It’s not because I’m better than this place or anyone here, it’s because I’m not. Some people get that and others don’t. You call them sassters or whatever but they’re just lost
Most of the time a bit is a bit and a loff is a loff. Your own feeling of sickness should not be transposed over others.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Where's Boq? Come take your beating like a man.

This is literally the entire backbone of our community. Be a faggot: take the beating. Like a MAN.

But as we know, Boq ain't no man. Not even close.
He's a guy who watches the super bowl alone because he has NO friends. He's an autistic, unlikeable nigger without any friends. He keeps posting pictures of random ugly white women as if that compensates for friends. LOL I really wanna kill this guy.

Send me your location, faggot. I'll walk in your house, knock over the furniture, and beat. Your. Ass. Send me your location.
The furniture is already knocked over, if you want to fuck his shit up straighten his tables

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
View attachment 182466

Lol this broke ass puss nigga wants to meet at the intersection of two gas stations and a McDonalds.

Nigger. Send me your location. As long as it's not in your slum I will meet your there and enthusiastically punch a hole in your face. You nigger.
That's actually his family owned gas station where he works the overnight shift. It's the reason he can post here all night

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Most of the time a bit is a bit and a loff is a loff. Your own feeling of sickness should not be transposed over others.

Nobody who posts here regularly and frequently is a whole healthy person. I’d be willing to bet on that.

Things I showed on my channel:

-My Turkish Passport (which I obtained by purchasing property in Türkiye)
-Ambergris
-Information about my IRL business and clients vouching for me
-Relics and Antiquities from Syria worth $100k easy
-Evicting a problem Tenant
-My Lexus IS350 (2019)
-Exes who worked in broadcasting/journalism for a major cable network
-many more things proving Im "crushing" it...more than most.
I think that's what he was saying. These are the thing
Nobody who posts here regularly and frequently is a whole healthy person. I’d be willing to bet on that.
He's better than you, he's smarter than you, and doggonnit, people like him.