BOQ DOX

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Doxxing is gay, in all circumstances. Taking any pointless forum drama into the real world is gay.
But it’s ok if it’s Patrick or Joe or Anthony or your favorite, Eric hildeman?

Boq is public domain now. He’s a batshit crazy wannabe public figure with an embarrassing YouTube channel who humiliates himself for our amusement. It’s not forum drama it’s poking a retard for laughs.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Boq is Pat in everything but skin color (which is the hue of feces)

I suppose it depends what you use the dox for, also. Trying to cause real life grief for forum users at work / with their family is pretty much unforgivable imo. I accept it will happen if someone is doxed, which is why I personally believe it should be a redline.

It’s just my personal opinion, I don’t really care what others do.

G

Boq is public domain now. He’s a batshit crazy wannabe public figure with an embarrassing YouTube channel who humiliates himself for our amusement. It’s not forum drama it’s poking a retard for laughs.
Amusing eh? lol...nigga, I palpably upset you IRL. This culture you've immersed yourself in, is low quality by internet standards. Im an old internetty type person, trust me. My "log-off" advice is merciful.

G

I suppose it depends what you use the dox for, also. Trying to cause real life grief for forum users at work / with their family is pretty much unforgivable imo. I accept it will happen if someone is doxed, which is why I personally believe it should be a redline.

They will lie about things just to be sassy. Grandmas handing down sports sedans to their grandchildren is their OCCAM's Razor.
They put higher education (which you can obtain literally by just showing up) on a pedestal because of their pathetic background/life story.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

Eric hildeman had a forum account too. he was technically a forum user.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

It’s just WWE wrestling to me, I think it’s funny and it kills time. I’m not sure why it bothers you, but if it does I’m not trying to tell you how to act.

I’m speaking from experience that occupying yourself with this stuff is bad for you personally, it resonates and it’s just not worth it.

I don’t care if boq is a millionaire property tycoon or a fantasist weirdo, finding out either for sure doesn’t grip me.

It’s just WWE wrestling to me, I think it’s funny and it kills time. I’m not sure why it bothers you, but if it does I’m not trying to tell you how to act.

I’m speaking from experience that occupying yourself with this stuff is bad for you personally, it resonates and it’s just not worth it.

I don’t care if boq is a millionaire property tycoon or a fantasist weirdo, finding out either for sure doesn’t grip me.
I hope he turns out to be some kinda Somali real estate tycoon heir er sumpn

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Also I know Jesus didn’t fast “often” - and the parable about the bridegroom being present etc. I just wanted to make an old testament fat joke.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I warned Boq, I gave him a chance to atone for his sassy shitposting, but he rebuked my private offer with a Colin reaction

View attachment 182226

This was found when he was making bragging posts about being given a fake diploma from the University of Guelph.
It is his graduation ceremony that he was accidentally invited to.

BEHOLD his sassiness at the presenter trying to read his name
BEHOLD, Boq-precision AKA Wisconsin.gov AKA New Jersey.gov AKA Robert 's FULL NAME

timestamp at 1:14:22

Robert Charles Rhemburlakbar Bruhnsen or something

Very frail poop man, funsters.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I hope he turns out to be some kinda Somali real estate tycoon heir er sumpn

It’s probably somewhere in between, if he did attend a diplomats school in Riyad as a child his family likely have at least upper middle class wealth. He’s probably comfortable through his family but not crushing it for himself.

I don’t think he’s independently wealthy or a welfare case.

Dan makes a lot of money, Boomia has pretty decent wealth. Admin clearly has access to liquid funds. Other than that, who knows if anyone is really awesome or a loser? Who even cares?

https://www.redfin.ca/on/toronto/333-Dixon-Rd-M9R-1S5/unit-105/home/152631319

The intersection of KIPLING/DIXON Rd...this friday (feb 16th) after 1.40pm. Be there.
giphy.gif

G

It’s probably somewhere in between, if he did attend a diplomats school in Riyad as a child his family likely have at least upper middle class wealth. He’s probably comfortable through his family but not crushing it for himself.

I don’t think he’s independently wealthy or a welfare case.

Dan makes a lot of money, Boomia has pretty decent wealth. Admin clearly has access to liquid funds. Other than that, who knows if anyone is really awesome or a loser? Who even cares?
Things I showed on my channel:

-My Turkish Passport (which I obtained by purchasing property in Türkiye)
-Ambergris
-Information about my IRL business and clients vouching for me
-Relics and Antiquities from Syria worth $100k easy
-Evicting a problem Tenant
-My Lexus IS350 (2019)
-Exes who worked in broadcasting/journalism for a major cable network
-many more things proving Im "crushing" it...more than most.