BOQ DOX

RoxburyRick

Reminder: Boq refuses to interact with me because he's afraid of my vibes checks and how i dunk on him every time.

He won't respond to this post because he has me on ignore, since he is a coward
He's a meek baby boy. He gives away what bothers him by his reactions so he can't even read our 100% accurate vibe checks anymore, for fear of making a mistake

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
If true then that’s good and impressive but you really shouldn’t care what strangers online believe. Being humble is more important and admirable than being brash and proud, even if it’s warranted

Homeboy talking about being humble and not caring about what online strangers believe.

Like he didn't buy a $1000 warhammer chair and then immediately login to brag about being so rich he can make frivolous purchases like this.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I love how this sand nigger goes and hides in his cave after being called a faggot enough times. He actually thought his 4chan autistic memes would shut me up lol what a lonely faggot.

@HH Brother we got this nigger on the run. I wanna run him down with hound dogs, all the way to Mississippi and throw his ass back into slavery.

Do you hear that, you effeminate little brown twink? I changed my mind - I'm not gonna kill ya. You're gonna be my house nigger. You're going to scrub my toilet like Flavia Mullen, even though nobody in my house uses the toilet - we're going to use your mouth to piss and shit in. That's going to be your entire life. Fruitlessly cleaning a toilet nobody uses and eating my shit. Because you're a cave nigger. Send me another meme, those always work. Faggot.
Chase him down, and American History X stomp his creepy wicker furniture turd fingers, Paulster.