• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
By duh way…lets look at other Presidents who were the same age and what Bidens bill of health is. At least what they made public.

First, Biden got COVID, even though he was vaccinated, in July 2022. He has Nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. He has Hyperlipidemia. He had skin cancer in 2021. Thankfully though, the end of the letter reassures us that he is fit to serve. This report was produced in early 2023. His previous conditions include two brain aneurysms back in 1988.

John Quincy Adams, aged 80, collapsed of a stroke while arguing on the House floor (he had been elected there after his presidency) where he died in the Speakers office.

Richard Nixon, aged 81, collapsed of a stroke before dinner. Due to his afib, a blood clot had broken off and travelled to his brain, and he died at the hospital 4 days later.

Thomas Jefferson, aged 83, died of…”exhaustion from intense diarrhea, toxemia from a kidney infection, uremia from kidney damage, and finally orthostatic old-age pneumonia”. So not much parallels there to be honest witcha.

James Madison, aged 85, died of heart failure as he sat to eat breakfast.

What i’m getting at is…we’re so fucked

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They also like to cut his days short often - he will do something like a speech at like noon-1pm and that’s it for the day. It’s why they can rarely ever get him to answer questions - when he’s done that’s it. Say what you will about Trump but he would stand out and take questions after getting off the plane / helicopter etc
Biden has held the least amount of press conferences of any President ever. Who comes in second? Fucking braindead Ronald Reagan who was suffering from dementia through his second term. I wonder what the parallel between these two is? 15 for Reagan in 8 years, 14 for Biden in 4 years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Biden has held the least amount of press conferences of any President ever. Who comes in second? Fucking braindead Ronald Reagan who was suffering from dementia through his second term. I wonder what the parallel between these two is? 15 for Reagan in 8 years, 14 for Biden in 4 years.
In fairness I dont miss Trumps 3 press conferences a week.

ViVillHaVin!

Forum Clout
Funny how they mentioned Trump’s “late night tweets” as an issue in the last Biden campaign ad - now that looks like a positive thing since Joe seems to only be able to function from 10am to 4pm with a nap in the middle.
Don't know if it's true, but Joe Rogan claimed that Trump got a prescription for diet pills/ritalin in the 80s and has been popping them ever since. That would explain his old man high level of energy

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
side note wwawd old press secretary's fat knockers
By duh way…lets look at other Presidents who were the same age and what Bidens bill of health is. At least what they made public.

First, Biden got COVID, even though he was vaccinated, in July 2022. He has Nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. He has Hyperlipidemia. He had skin cancer in 2021. Thankfully though, the end of the letter reassures us that he is fit to serve. This report was produced in early 2023. His previous conditions include two brain aneurysms back in 1988.

John Quincy Adams, aged 80, collapsed of a stroke while arguing on the House floor (he had been elected there after his presidency) where he died in the Speakers office.

Richard Nixon, aged 81, collapsed of a stroke before dinner. Due to his afib, a blood clot had broken off and travelled to his brain, and he died at the hospital 4 days later.

Thomas Jefferson, aged 83, died of…”exhaustion from intense diarrhea, toxemia from a kidney infection, uremia from kidney damage, and finally orthostatic old-age pneumonia”. So not much parallels there to be honest witcha.

James Madison, aged 85, died of heart failure as he sat to eat breakfast.

What i’m getting at is…we’re so fucked
yeah our medical system and technology is similiar to when jefferson was president lmao

(pssstt--> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don't know if it's true, but Joe Rogan claimed that Trump got a prescription for diet pills/ritalin in the 80s and has been popping them ever since. That would explain his old man high level of energy
I think he’s been prescribed adderall for decades - I remember some butthurt crew member from his reality show claimed he was taking it and tried to spin it as Trump was abusing drugs even though he’s prescribed it. Some faggots even tried to say he’s “just like Hunter Biden” even though crack is not a prescribed drug.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he’s been prescribed adderall for decades - I remember some butthurt crew member from his reality show claimed he was taking it and tried to spin it as Trump was abusing drugs even though he’s prescribed it. Some faggots even tried to say he’s “just like Hunter Biden” even though crack is not a prescribed drug.
1719957230937.png
1719957240751.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
WTF does he think Nikki takes? It's a stimulant if you don't have ADHD

it's almost like the extended release formulations were made specifically to address this. There's also vyvanse which addicts have been trying to figure out how to hack, but have been pretty unsuccessful so far.

Fucking retard. stealthygeek can't learn basic chemistry. Its fucking lysine, but you probably skipped that part of jurassic park because you couldn't understand it.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Isn’t adderall made to treat ADHD? …Why would him having ADHD mean he doesn’t need adderall?? …I need some adderall after reading that
it is. Its overprescribed to probably like 99% of the people and most adhd shit you read is bullshit. But the general idea is that dopamine is highly integrated to executive functioning. Executive function disorder (executive dysfunction) is a real thing people with brain injuries can get. He doesn't understand the science and thinks that it's like caffeine or something.

Since ADHD people are hyper he thinks "they are already hyper so they wouldn't need it" because his ugly cunt of a mom who in my opinion probably castrated him with boiling water at a young age, is teaching him psychology from the 1920s.

If you've ever taken too much coke, or even caffeine, you know how hard it is to focus on any task. Like try to do anything for more than 15 minutes high as shit. Compare that to the dopamine crash the next day. Try to focus on work the next day and you'll just be scrolling your phone. That crash is similar to what is happening when your executive functioning is fucked. So imagine that next day crash from coke,mdma,even alcohol to some extent. That's the "baseline" of focus for an ADHD person. Giving someone adderall during that next day crash is the closest analogy I can make.

no i've never taken any of these drugs and don't ask about it. Patrick is fat, gay and stupid.