• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Who knew Biden’s awful debate would be what looks to be what finally cracked him
IMG_3804.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I like that people aren’t even suggesting Kamala step in, they want someone else because they all know she’s awful.
It’s pretty hilarious. They picked an 81 year old to run again and treated his VP as an afterthought and, even worse, literally thought she wasn’t capable to be President so people would pay more attention to Joe. The big talk around Dem circles is if they get Joe to step down how they also step over Kamala. The biggest fear with them is that black voters see the DNC sidestep the elected black woman to pick another white guy, or white woman, to run in Joes place. Pretty funny to be honest witcha.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Can the hovel make arrangements for 15 secret service members living there and the Presidential Motorcade parked in that shitty alley?
Pat bumped up the charges to like $350 a night for that week and I think its not even available. I doubt its booked. He is just scared to house some republicans. He is a coward is what Im saying.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They featured her at the BET Awards this weekend.
Heard on the radio some interview they did with her:

Someone: So what have you and Biden been doing (paraphrased)
Kamala: Gurrrrl you know we be out here in these streets

She actually fucking said that. I think Hilarys hot sauce moment was more authentic

Forum Clout
Pat bumped up the charges to like $350 a night for that week and I think its not even available. I doubt its booked. He is just scared to house some republicans. He is a coward is what Im saying.

Doubtful he's scared. Don't put it past him to record them with the indoor cameras he claims to turn off when guests are present.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s pretty hilarious. They picked an 81 year old to run again and treated his VP as an afterthought and, even worse, literally thought she wasn’t capable to be President so people would pay more attention to Joe. The big talk around Dem circles is if they get Joe to step down how they also step over Kamala. The biggest fear with them is that black voters see the DNC sidestep the elected black woman to pick another white guy, or white woman, to run in Joes place. Pretty funny to be honest witcha.
That will the funniest part, I bet the black DNC shill types will then push how Kamala wasn’t really “that” black since she was Indian / Asian until Biden said he needed a black woman for a VP and it was between Her, Stacy Abrams, and I think Shelia Jackson - all awful picks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Heard on the radio some interview they did with her:

Someone: So what have you and Biden been doing (paraphrased)
Kamala: Gurrrrl you know we be out here in these streets

She actually fucking said that. I think Hilarys hot sauce moment was more authentic
The fact anyone takes her seriously after claiming she listened to snoop & Tupac in college even though she graduated before either of them had record deals is crazy to me. They tried to so hard to make her likable with having her wear Chuck Taylor’s with her suits and it just didn’t work. Her word salads are almost as bad a Biden.

Forum Clout
The fact anyone takes her seriously after claiming she listened to snoop & Tupac in college even though she graduated before either of them had record deals is crazy to me. They tried to so hard to make her likable with having her wear Chuck Taylor’s with her suits and it just didn’t work. Her word salads are almost as bad a Biden.

And she's married to a kike.