• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
it is. Its overprescribed to probably like 99% of the people and most adhd shit you read is bullshit. But the general idea is that dopamine is highly integrated to executive functioning. Executive function disorder (executive dysfunction) is a real thing people with brain injuries can get. He doesn't understand the science and thinks that it's like caffeine or something.

Since ADHD people are hyper he thinks "they are already hyper so they wouldn't need it" because his ugly cunt of a mom who in my opinion probably castrated him with boiling water at a young age, is teaching him psychology from the 1920s.

If you've ever taken too much coke, or even caffeine, you know how hard it is to focus on any task. Like try to do anything for more than 15 minutes high as shit. Compare that to the dopamine crash the next day. Try to focus on work the next day and you'll just be scrolling your phone. That crash is similar to what is happening when your executive functioning is fucked. So imagine that next day crash from coke,mdma,even alcohol to some extent. That's the "baseline" of focus for an ADHD person. Giving someone adderall during that next day crash is the closest analogy I can make.

no i've never taken any of these drugs and don't ask about it. Patrick is fat, gay and stupid.
Makes sense Rahul.

1000009532.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
View attachment 208848

No one cares and everyone's forgotten about it, except I keep bringing it up and I really care about it. Also please enjoy this hilarious "Nancy Reagan's Astrologer" bit that nobody under 40 gets

View attachment 208850
I hate his fat fucking retarded mouth. He acts like 50 people watched it. I hate how disingenuous he is.

Who cares if it had the 'worst ratings' blah blah blah. 50 million people still watched it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate his fat fucking retarded mouth. He acts like 50 people watched it. I hate how disingenuous he is.

Who cares if it had the 'worst ratings' blah blah blah. 50 million people still watched it.
Not only that, the news of how bad Biden did made people the next day look up clips to see for themselves. It made news for a reason - if nothing of note happened it would have been forgotten. I didn’t even watch the whole thing live but friends texted me with “holy shit did you see this?!” And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s pretty hilarious. They picked an 81 year old to run again and treated his VP as an afterthought and, even worse, literally thought she wasn’t capable to be President so people would pay more attention to Joe. The big talk around Dem circles is if they get Joe to step down how they also step over Kamala. The biggest fear with them is that black voters see the DNC sidestep the elected black woman to pick another white guy, or white woman, to run in Joes place. Pretty funny to be honest witcha.
She ain't black- atleast, she sure as fuck isn't an African American. And she's married to a Jew to boot- black people don't give a fuck about her.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Excerpts from news articles about the emails:

“The bedwetting brigade is calling for Joe Biden to ‘drop out.’ That is the best possible way for Donald Trump to win and us to lose,” Flaherty said in the email titled, “7 Things to Tell Your Friends After The Debate — And 4 Things You Can Do”

From a different one:

"If you’re like me, you’re getting lots of texts or calls from folks about the state of the race after Thursday," reads the email. "Maybe it was your panicked aunt, your MAGA uncle, or some self-important podcasters. It’s a tough position to be in, so I thought it might be helpful to send you a few responses."

Another one:

Biden campaign chairwoman Jennifer O'Malley Dillon said on Saturday, however, that internal post-debate polling showed "voters' opinions were not changed". "It will not be the first time that overblown media narratives have driven temporary dips in the polls," she said.
Bottom quote is pure Pravda.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Uh oh Rick. Turns out, debates MATTER :(

PIGGY BOI GOES OINK OINK :pig2

View attachment 208906

I understand the point here, but this is why looking at any interpration of data by media is retarded. And normal non autists are not going to go find the source data.

It could be that trump voters don't actually give a shit about cognition, or they are much worse at determining whos in decline. What was the poll before the debate? Another thing to consider is if this affects voting. I'm guessing most of the biden voters are just "anti trump" so it doesn't matter what corpse is up there if its opposed to trump.

"will bidens performance affect your vote" or something like that.

There's also the fact that trump has been rambling for decades so would people even notice? etc.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“President Joe Biden acknowledged again Tuesday night that he underperformed at last week's debate while saying he “wasn’t very smart” for having traveled extensively in the weeks leading up to the event in Atlanta.

“I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate," Biden said at a campaign fundraiser in McLean, Virginia.

"I didn’t listen to my staff … and then I almost fell asleep onstage," he quipped.

“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” he added. Aides previously said Biden had a cold during the debate.”

Do plane rides and colds make you senile?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
“President Joe Biden acknowledged again Tuesday night that he underperformed at last week's debate while saying he “wasn’t very smart” for having traveled extensively in the weeks leading up to the event in Atlanta.

“I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate," Biden said at a campaign fundraiser in McLean, Virginia.

"I didn’t listen to my staff … and then I almost fell asleep onstage," he quipped.

“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” he added. Aides previously said Biden had a cold during the debate.”

Do plane rides and colds make you senile?
People haven't even been talking about him nearly falling asleep on stage lol. It's like his idiot staff saying that he doesn't do well after 4pm. Lol. Pretty much admitting he has Sundowner's.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What the literal fuck is he even trying to say here? It's just a word salad with no meaning and currently hour buzzwords.
He wants them to blindly push the narrative that Biden is doing great and ther is nothing to see there. Then he wants them to just say " Trump is bad" everyday. He wants biased news that tells him what he wants to hear.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He wants them to blindly push the narrative that Biden is doing great and ther is nothing to see there. Then he wants them to just say " Trump is bad" everyday. He wants biased news that tells him what he wants to hear.
Patrick and his ilk genuinely believe that the MSM is conservative. There's no debating or arguing with someone like that (especially if debating makes them get a rage election).